OptiMedica Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at OptiMedica

Senior PCB Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 12 months - interviewed at OptiMedica in August 2012.

At the interview they were unprepared, wanted me to test software but did not have it ready. They only asked me a few questions, and said time was up they had someone else to interview. They did hire the other person and called me a year later and hired me for 4 weeks. I stayed for 6 months.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sunnyvale, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at OptiMedica in July 2012.

My resume went to the HR rep through a networking event I attended. There was no phone interview.

Interviewed with six people (each was 1:1) on the same day: hiring manager, Director of Operations, design engineer, H.R. rep., R&D engineer (who was moving out of the ME role), VP of Operations. It was to be a "360 degree interview". They use a lot of situational interviewing, i.e.: "tell me about a time when you...". Their philosophy of hiring is "past performance is the best indicator of future performance", that is a quote from the HR rep. The HR Rep. did an excellent job of coaching me on what to expect in the interview. He wanted it to be a level playing field, so I could interview them as much as they were interviewing me. I had half an hour with each person except the last two who had 45 min. each.

Interview Questions
    • They asked about my experience in two area that I had no experience in.   Answer Question

Tennis Coach Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Glen Allen, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glen Allen, VA

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at OptiMedica in March 2010.

Good communication

Interview Questions

Worked for OptiMedica? Contribute to the Community!