OptiSolar Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at OptiSolar

Engineering Interview

The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at OptiSolar in April 2008.

Step one was a phone interview with the hiring manager. He had just a few basic questions about what I had done in the past. Step 2 was an onsite interview. I gave a presentation, and then met individually with about six managers I would be interacting with on the job. The most common question was, tell me about a really hard problem you had and how you went about solving it.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a difficult problem you had and how you went about solving it.   Answer Question

Project Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sarnia, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sarnia, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 4 months - interviewed at OptiSolar in October 2008.

Met through a friend, set up a phone interview, set up another phone interview different person. Set up a face to face meeting, client then cancelled. Set up another phone interview, was requested to submit requirements to work on the job, negotiated Salary under a contract basis. Week goes by hear from no one call back find out the gentleman who was going to hire me Quit along with his Boss. Called again to see who was in charge, hiring authority was now transferred to site. Met face to face with site and was told I would need to lower my previously negotiated rate. I said have a great project and wish you all the best. end of Interview. 6 months later project went BUST.

Interview Questions

Worked for OptiSolar? Contribute to the Community!