Optimal Payments - NETELLER

3 candidate interviews

Applications Support Developer Interview

Applications Support Developer

Interviewed at Optimal Payments - NETELLER

Interview Details – Phone interview, technical interview, homework.

Interview Question – equals() and hashcode(), spring, design pattern   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Applications Support Developer Interview

Applications Support Developer
Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Optimal Payments - NETELLER.

Interview Details – First had a phone interview and then a face to face HR interview for about an hour where I was asked generic questions like "What are your greatest strengths/weaknesses?"

After that met with two people from the technology department - they didn't ask that many questions besides "Do you have any questions?"

Overall it seemed like they were just following a process - they were not interested in knowing about me or testing my skills. Possibly they had already decided to hire someone else by then. It is perfectly OK if they want to go with some other candidate - but why waste somebody's time like that?

Interview Question – No technical questions were asked - mostly generic HR questions.   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Business Development

The process took a day - interviewed at Optimal Payments - NETELLER in April 2009.

Interview Details – I was given a phone interview for about an hour, then met my manager the following week. We spoke a bit about past experience but most of the emphasis was focused on how I was going to help the company.
I guess I wowed her because I was offered the job soon after. Working at this company I realized the company was just as half-assed as the hiring process.

Interview Question – Give me an example of your workflow after you start.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Quick and easy.

Worked for Optimal Payments - NETELLER? Contribute to the Community!