Optimal Payments - NETELLER

Engaged Employer

Optimal Payments - NETELLER Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Optimal Payments - NETELLER

Interview

Phone interview, technical interview, homework.

Applications Support Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Optimal Payments - NETELLER (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

First had a phone interview and then a face to face HR interview for about an hour where I was asked generic questions like "What are your greatest strengths/weaknesses?" After that met with two people from the technology department - they didn't ask that many questions besides "Do you have any questions?" Overall it seemed like they were just following a process - they were not interested in knowing about me or testing my skills. Possibly they had already decided to hire someone else by then. It is perfectly OK if they want to go with some other candidate - but why waste somebody's time like that?

Interview Questions

• No technical questions were asked - mostly generic HR questions.   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Optimal Payments - NETELLER in April 2009.

Interview

I was given a phone interview for about an hour, then met my manager the following week. We spoke a bit about past experience but most of the emphasis was focused on how I was going to help the company. I guess I wowed her because I was offered the job soon after. Working at this company I realized the company was just as half-assed as the hiring process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Quick and easy.