Optimal Solutions Integration

Optimal Solutions Integration Interview Questions

2.7

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Optimal Solutions Integration (Irving, TX).

Interview

it was straight forward. If they like you, you will know right away.

Senior Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Optimal Solutions Integration (Irving, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

Phone interview questions (SAP related) were basic, however was requested to do an on-site presentation in Irving, TX Headquarters. PMs with large scale SAP experience is expected to provide on-site presentations to leadership team. Optimal Solutions kept me jumping through hoops throughout the interview process.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. I breezed through the on-site presentation that included the VP of Delivery, HR, Recruiters and a few Project Mgrs.   1 Answer

Optimal Solutions HR indicated that after the on-site presentation, I would be presented with an offer of full time employment. However after the presentation the VP of Delivery indicated that I need to interview with a Client first prior to receiving an offer. I indicated to the VP that I guess the offer is based upon the Client liking me and he indicated, YES.

The interview process was going into the 4th month and HR swore that I would receive an offer in Irving, TX. Moreover, this was the traditional bait-and-switch with Optimal Solutions. HR indicated that I was the first interviewee that was asked to provide a presentation to the leadership team and this would be a trend for interviewing Program/Project Mgr candidates. This was the most frustrating interview with a staff augmentation firm I've ever experienced. AND Optimal Solutions executed a full blown background check prior to me engaging in the interview process. The interview process was extremely time consuming and required to much effort. AND for nothing.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Optimal Solutions Integration (Dallas, TX) in June 2010.

Interview

There were three phone interviews each one last approximately 1 hour. The questions were process oriented and not configuration.

Interview Questions

• What would you say are your three strong points?   1 Answer

Got better offer from another company.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Optimal Solutions Integration (Dallas, TX) in June 2009.

Interview

Pretty standard fare. I started with a phone interview with one person, and that person asked me to come in for a personal interview. I met quite a few people and received an offer a couple of days later.

Interview Questions

• I do not recall their asking any difficult or unusual questions. The interview process was pretty strasightforward.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Optimal Solutions Integration (Mumbai (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

Interview was a three step process, first was technical interview with the group of team, the second round was again technical but with the senior Project Manager who also evaluates your managerial skills, the last round was with the HR where salary negotiations are done.
    In some cases there is also a round with the current VP of the service line of job to find your fittment in the process.

Interview Questions

• I didn't found any difficult question, unexpected one was there which was even after being with a big organization and at nice positions why I haven't done my certifications neither in technical nor in managerial skills.   Answer Question

Negotiation

HR has a bottom line rule to follow, and depending on the job position they are ready to pay you a better hike. Easy negotiate for 30-35% on the current job.

Market Research for Software Industry Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Optimal Solutions Integration (Dhaka (Bangladesh)) in March 2011.

Interview

Interviewer had my CV and called up for an interview. This was a sudden interview and I attended. This was an US based company and they wanted someone to do some market research & communication under the supervision of the company country manager for Bangladesh.

Interview Questions

• Tell us something about yourself   1 Answer
    • What job have I been doing in my current workplace   1 Answer
    • Would you be able to work for a company who do not have a office and there will be no much of an instructor for every task to get done?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was offered a contractual job and based on performance, there will be an increment after a certain period of time. After 4 months of joining I got my job confirmation, since then working as a permanent employee.

Consultant Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Optimal Solutions Integration in January 2009.

Interview

Interviewing went ok as the job description matched my profile, so there were not any glitches. Talk clearly and make your expectations clear from the very beginning. Since its consulting you might be put on project not to your liking. clarify work timings , work location etc in the beginning.