Optimum Energy Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Optimum Energy

Management Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Optimum Energy.

Multiple phone interviews

Interview Questions
    • None difficult, some textbook questions on biggest strengths and weaknesses, where you see yourself in 5 years, etc.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Optimum Energy in September 2010.

Phone interview with outside recruiter, then face to face with hiring mgr and speed dating format with 7 other managers. Grueling process. Flew me up to Seattle and then I had to take public transit from the airport to the office. My impression was that they are just past their start-up stage and are likely to be acquired by Siemens or another large HVAC/controls company. Good energy in the company but I sensed they were looking for a younger candidate (I'm 57).

Interview Questions
    • Do you like to attend parties and socialize?   View Answer