Optimum Solutions Interview Questions

Applications Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Optimum Solutions.

Initial communications is through email. It was a mass hiring interview at some hotel. I interviewed with 2 hiring managers before I passed the initial stage. The 2nd interview was a technical call interview which happened about a few days after the initial one. It was then followed with the 3rd which was a background check and the actual offer.

Interview Questions
    • The questions I found challenging were technical questions about technologies I had not used in a while   Answer Question
    I didn't get a chance to negotiate. I got caught in a take-it-or-leave-it kind of situation.

Senior Java Developer Interview

First they will give a written exam. The exams are usually astronomically distant from the expected skill set of the applicant. After one has passed the exams, the applicant is asked to take on a series of interviews. One or more interviews would come from the client of Optimum where the applicant would be deployed. When the applicant passed the client exams/interview, he would then move to have another interview with the HR of Optimum.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Optimum Solutions in April 2011.

There was no interivew from Optimum. My client, Citi Bank directly interviewed me. Optimum contacted me later when citi Bank chose Optimum as a vendor to employ me.
    Later, Optimum sent me the offer letter. The HR professionals are very helpful and patient in answering questions.
    The overall process is for bodyshopping, so be prepared.

No negotiation with Optimum.

Senior Applications Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Optimum Solutions in February 2011.

1. First call was a screening round - Basic C#, OOPS, WCF concepts
    2. Questions on Garbage collection process and general projects that I have worked on.

Interview Questions
    • Garbage collection process in .NET   View Answer
    • C# inheritance, value types, WCF bindings, WPF MVVM   View Answer
    I had another job with a good pay. I was also married.

Senior Business Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Optimum Solutions in September 2009.

Interviews were held with all members of top management. These were all one-to-one sessions and went off smoothly. The whole interviewing process was quick and the decision making was fast as well. Since it was quiet a small organisation when I joined it all decision making was finally in the hands of the CEO who did take inputs from his other colleague's before making the selection.

Interview Questions
    • I really cannot remeber any question that was very difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question