Optimum Solutions

Relevance Date Difficulty

Applications Support Analyst Interview

Applications Support Analyst
Manila, Manila (Philippines)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Optimum Solutions.

Interview Details – Initial communications is through email. It was a mass hiring interview at some hotel. I interviewed with 2 hiring managers before I passed the initial stage. The 2nd interview was a technical call interview which happened about a few days after the initial one. It was then followed with the 3rd which was a background check and the actual offer.

Interview Question – The questions I found challenging were technical questions about technologies I had not used in a while   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't get a chance to negotiate. I got caught in a take-it-or-leave-it kind of situation.

Senior Business Manager Interview

Senior Business Manager
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Optimum Solutions in September 2009.

Interview Details – Interviews were held with all members of top management. These were all one-to-one sessions and went off smoothly. The whole interviewing process was quick and the decision making was fast as well. Since it was quiet a small organisation when I joined it all decision making was finally in the hands of the CEO who did take inputs from his other colleague's before making the selection.

Interview Question – I really cannot remeber any question that was very difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Senior Java Developer Interview

Senior Java Developer

Interviewed at Optimum Solutions

Interview Details – First they will give a written exam. The exams are usually astronomically distant from the expected skill set of the applicant. After one has passed the exams, the applicant is asked to take on a series of interviews. One or more interviews would come from the client of Optimum where the applicant would be deployed. When the applicant passed the client exams/interview, he would then move to have another interview with the HR of Optimum.

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Optimum Solutions in April 2011.

Interview Details – There was no interivew from Optimum. My client, Citi Bank directly interviewed me. Optimum contacted me later when citi Bank chose Optimum as a vendor to employ me.
Later, Optimum sent me the offer letter. The HR professionals are very helpful and patient in answering questions.
The overall process is for bodyshopping, so be prepared.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation with Optimum.

Senior Applications Consultant Interview

Senior Applications Consultant
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Optimum Solutions in February 2011.

Interview Details – 1. First call was a screening round - Basic C#, OOPS, WCF concepts
2. Questions on Garbage collection process and general projects that I have worked on.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I had another job with a good pay. I was also married.

Worked for Optimum Solutions? Contribute to the Community!