Option 1 Staffing

Interviews for Top Jobs at Option 1 Staffing

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Altos, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Altos, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Option 1 Staffing in September 2011.

I was asked to take a test online to determine my ability to type and use excel. Then I went in the next day to do a one on interview. No position was available yet. They would notify me when appropriate jobs would and would like to send my resume to. I received a job that I would like to do and they put me to work. During the offer they give you a money amount for doing that job.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had to do something that you did not want to do.   View Answer
    • What are you looking for in a job?   View Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Option 1 Staffing in December 2009.

They contacted me. I had to take a skills test online at home. Then I went in for a 1:1 interview with a recruiter.She was very upbeat and spent about 20 minutes speaking with me. The office is small; only 2 employees were present on this Friday afternoon. This is a private, family-owned staffing agency. I dressed up for the interview and I think that earned me bonus points.

Interview Questions