Option 1 Staffing

Relevance Date Difficulty

Finance Interview

Finance
Los Altos, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Option 1 Staffing in September 2011.

Interview Details – I was asked to take a test online to determine my ability to type and use excel. Then I went in the next day to do a one on interview. No position was available yet. They would notify me when appropriate jobs would and would like to send my resume to. I received a job that I would like to do and they put me to work. During the offer they give you a money amount for doing that job.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to do something that you did not want to do.   View Answer
  • What are you looking for in a job?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Option 1 Staffing in December 2009.

Interview Details – They contacted me. I had to take a skills test online at home. Then I went in for a 1:1 interview with a recruiter.She was very upbeat and spent about 20 minutes speaking with me. The office is small; only 2 employees were present on this Friday afternoon. This is a private, family-owned staffing agency. I dressed up for the interview and I think that earned me bonus points.

Interview Question – What position do you see yourself having in 5 years?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Option 1 Staffing? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Option 1 Staffing interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Option 1 Staffing employees and interview candidates.