Options Clearing Corporation Interview Questions

Updated Aug 10, 2015

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Options Clearing Corporation

Treasury Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Options Clearing Corporation in September 2014.

Interview

After a short call with HR I was invited for an in person interview with the hiring manager. The interview was very casual, mostly dealing with my past experience and background. Nothing unexpected or difficult.

Technology Project Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Options Clearing Corporation (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Was contacted through email by HR for a phone interview and was simultaneously asked to come in for an in-person interview at the end of the phone interview. Met with HR at the site first and she made sure I had any questions answered that I had. Then we just had a friendly conversation until the Project Manager arrived. The manager was very casual and friendly but wanted to make sure I was able to adapt to a changing environment, as you can expect with different projects every day. He was very open to hearing what you had to say and wanted to know more about who you are!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I had to be a full time student at school and there was very little negotiation involved as I was hired as an intern. Very nice rate of pay though while you are a student!

Treasury Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Keller, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Options Clearing Corporation (Keller, TX) in August 2012.

Interview

The process was pretty straight forward. I applied through my college forum, had a quick phone screening. The questions were what you would expect during the process. Two weeks went by, then had a site interview that included video feed with management in Chicago. I received an offer the following day.

Interview Questions

• What is something going on in the economy you find interesting?   Answer Question

IT Controls Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in DFW, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Options Clearing Corporation (DFW, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

HR does a lot of the original filtering of candidates based on resume stated experience. Next the candidate will be interviewed by members of the team in which they will be working. This is normally a quick phone discussion about what they have been doing in the recent years relevant to the position. Next the candidate would meet the manager in person for an in depth interview.

Interview Questions

• What sort of regulatory agency or auditors have you worked with? Do you have experience speaking with auditors and enacting compliance for a specific domain?   1 Answer

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Options Clearing Corporation (Chicago, IL) in November 2011.

Interview

Contacted by HR to come in for interview, Had a three 1:1 interviews with future managers. All managers were from different divisions that position interacted with. The office environment was business casual, people are all very helpful and intelligent. Team oriented work culture.

Interview Questions

• How can your past experiences be related to this position   Answer Question
    • What technology skill do you have and are you comfortable learning new ones.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Simple and direct.