Options Clearing Corporation

Relevance Date Difficulty

Technology Project Interview

Technology Project
Chicago, IL

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Options Clearing Corporation.

Interview Details – Was contacted through email by HR for a phone interview and was simultaneously asked to come in for an in-person interview at the end of the phone interview.

Met with HR at the site first and she made sure I had any questions answered that I had. Then we just had a friendly conversation until the Project Manager arrived.

The manager was very casual and friendly but wanted to make sure I was able to adapt to a changing environment, as you can expect with different projects every day. He was very open to hearing what you had to say and wanted to know more about who you are!

Interview Question – What is your Dream Job?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I had to be a full time student at school and there was very little negotiation involved as I was hired as an intern. Very nice rate of pay though while you are a student!

Systems Analyst Interview

Systems Analyst
Chicago, IL

I applied through other source and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Options Clearing Corporation in November 2011.

Interview Details – Contacted by HR to come in for interview, Had a three 1:1 interviews with future managers. All managers were from different divisions that position interacted with. The office environment was business casual, people are all very helpful and intelligent. Team oriented work culture.

Interview Questions

• How can your past experiences be related to this position   Answer Question
  • What technology skill do you have and are you comfortable learning new ones.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Simple and direct.

Worked for Options Clearing Corporation? Contribute to the Community!