Options Clearing Corporation Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Options Clearing Corporation

Treasury Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Options Clearing Corporation in September 2014.

Interview

After a short call with HR I was invited for an in person interview with the hiring manager. The interview was very casual, mostly dealing with my past experience and background. Nothing unexpected or difficult.

Technology Project Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Options Clearing Corporation (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Was contacted through email by HR for a phone interview and was simultaneously asked to come in for an in-person interview at the end of the phone interview.

Met with HR at the site first and she made sure I had any questions answered that I had. Then we just had a friendly conversation until the Project Manager arrived.

The manager was very casual and friendly but wanted to make sure I was able to adapt to a changing environment, as you can expect with different projects every day. He was very open to hearing what you had to say and wanted to know more about who you are!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I had to be a full time student at school and there was very little negotiation involved as I was hired as an intern. Very nice rate of pay though while you are a student!

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Options Clearing Corporation (Chicago, IL) in November 2011.

Interview

Contacted by HR to come in for interview, Had a three 1:1 interviews with future managers. All managers were from different divisions that position interacted with. The office environment was business casual, people are all very helpful and intelligent. Team oriented work culture.

Interview Questions

• How can your past experiences be related to this position   Answer Question
    • What technology skill do you have and are you comfortable learning new ones.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Simple and direct.