Opus Group

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Entry Level Technology Consultant Interview

Entry Level Technology Consultant

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Opus Group.

Interview Details – I came in for a 1-on-1 interview. The interview took about 40 minutes and they asked all the basic questions. The interviewer asked some things about my resume, asked about my technical experience with anything IT-related, as well as some behavioral questions. The process itself wasn't bad and the interviewer was kind and patient. I got an offer about a week later but had to turn it down due to personal circumstances.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when a team member didn't come through.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Opus Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Opus Group interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Opus Group employees and interview candidates.