Opus Software Solutions

Relevance Date Difficulty

Junior QA Analyst Interview

Junior QA Analyst
Portland, OR

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Opus Software Solutions in April 2010.

Interview Details – I recieved an email from the Senior QA Analyst to schedule a phone interview. I agreed to have the phone interview the same day in 3hrs. This was my first phone interview. He was polite and on time. He talked about his company. Then he explained about the position. Then, he asked me tto alk a little about myself. Then, he asked me a couple of questions about writing test cases. I am not sure if I did good on either telling about myself or about the test cases. I had slept about only two hours the night before and I think I could have done so much better.

Interview Questions

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Pune (East Timor)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Opus Software Solutions in May 2014.

Interview Details – aptitude test : - quantitative + technical test. In technical interview they asked about college projects and basic of java , data structure basics. in human resource interview they asked normal questions..

Technical Associate Interview

Technical Associate
Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Opus Software Solutions in September 2013.

Interview Details – There are following rounds...1.Aptitude Test 2.Technical F2F 3.Finally HR Come prepared for apti well.Once you clear apti. 70-80% is done! technical was basic programming concept and SQL queries and some logical puzzles.

Interview Question – Explain what our company does?   Answer Question

Pune (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Opus Software Solutions in November 2013.

Interview Details – There were 4 rounds of interviews, out of them 2 were on technical knowledge. 3rd one was on Behavioral check and last one was HR. Interview process was of one Day. It took complete day to complete all rounds.

Interview Question – All questions were normal and was your experience level. The do cross check with your confidence.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I negotiated the salary and I got what i was expecting.

Pune (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Opus Software Solutions in January 2012.

Interview Details – Interviewer has no experience

Interview Question – Why are you leaving the current organisation   Answer Question

Senior Eng Development Interview

Senior Eng Development
Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Opus Software Solutions in April 2011.

Interview Details – Just one round of technical interview. Normal basic java questions... thats it. After that Final Senior Manager Interview which was more functional and then HR round. They do ease on guys having any kind of US visa ;)

Negotiation Details – I think I asked for preety low :( ... They accepted it in one go

Interviewed at Opus Software Solutions

Interview Details – Direct interview
Basic questions were asked in technical round
In HR Round Normal questions about yourself and other formalities

Negotiation Details – campus interview so no nego

Technical Lead Interview

Technical Lead
Pune (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Opus Software Solutions in April 2011.

Interview Details – Interview consists of 2 rounds Technical and Managerial. both the rounds are pretty simple to clear in case you have good prior experience.

Interview Question – this depends on the role one is taking up.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – One can negotiate for salary to some extent.

Pune (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Opus Software Solutions in June 2009.

Interview Details – First round Interview panel consisted of 2 technical personal. Asked questions about socket programming, TCP/IP, C programming basic questions. Few basic questions on Linux operating systems and system calls used in Linux. They also asked basics of RDBMS. Communication of the panel was clear and they were polite during the interview.

Second route was with someone from Top Management who looks after Tech dept. The interview was very formal in nature without any technology questions asked. He explained about the company and what do they do. In the end when he asked about salary expectation and after hearing my expectation he didn't sound very much positive.

Although I got the offer and accept it a week later.

Interview Question – What are the system calls involved in writing a TCP socket server.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – This company is not a good paymaster at all. They have fixed set of rules of offering salaries. Initially they offered me low salary then what my current was but later they matched it to my current salary.

Please do not look for a job in this company if you think you have even 5% higher salary than current market standard.

Worked for Opus Software Solutions? Contribute to the Community!