Opus Software Solutions

Opus Software Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Jan 24, 2015
Updated Jan 24, 2015

Developer Interview

3 levels of interview 1st level was basic screening by HR at offshore then an inperson interview with manager and then with delivery head, Did not take much time got offer soon and started work

Very smooth

Junior QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Opus Software Solutions in April 2010.

I recieved an email from the Senior QA Analyst to schedule a phone interview. I agreed to have the phone interview the same day in 3hrs. This was my first phone interview. He was polite and on time. He talked about his company. Then he explained about the position. Then, he asked me tto alk a little about myself. Then, he asked me a couple of questions about writing test cases. I am not sure if I did good on either telling about myself or about the test cases. I had slept about only two hours the night before and I think I could have done so much better.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Opus Software Solutions in December 2014.

One day process.
    1. Company presentation
    2. Written Aptitude+Technical Test (There was one small problem statement at the end of paper, you have to write the code for it)
    3. Technical Interview
    4. HR interview

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (East Timor)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (East Timor)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Opus Software Solutions in May 2014.

aptitude test : - quantitative + technical test. In technical interview they asked about college projects and basic of java , data structure basics. in human resource interview they asked normal questions..

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Opus Software Solutions in November 2013.

There were 4 rounds of interviews, out of them 2 were on technical knowledge. 3rd one was on Behavioral check and last one was HR. Interview process was of one Day. It took complete day to complete all rounds.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were normal and was your experience level. The do cross check with your confidence.   Answer Question
    I negotiated the salary and I got what i was expecting.

Technical Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Opus Software Solutions in September 2013.

There are following rounds...1.Aptitude Test 2.Technical F2F 3.Finally HR Come prepared for apti well.Once you clear apti. 70-80% is done! technical was basic programming concept and SQL queries and some logical puzzles.

Direct interview
    Basic questions were asked in technical round
    In HR Round Normal questions about yourself and other formalities

Trainee Engineer Interview

apti+ technical interview

Interview Questions
    campus interview so no nego

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Opus Software Solutions in January 2012.

Interviewer has no experience

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Opus Software Solutions in April 2011.

Interview consists of 2 rounds Technical and Managerial. both the rounds are pretty simple to clear in case you have good prior experience.

Interview Questions
    One can negotiate for salary to some extent.