Oracle Applications Developer Interview Questions

Updated Jun 9, 2014

3.1

35 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Applications Developer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Oracle in August 2012.

It was ok

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about time when you went above and beyond to facilitate on time project delivery   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Oracle

Applications Developer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Oracle.

Got th interview cal through college recruitment process. And had three rounds of interview on the same day.

Interview Questions
    • Mostly algorithms and few quiz questions followed by questions on resume and C++. Finally an HR round   Answer Question
    Not negotiable

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Redwood City, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Oracle in February 2011.

I was a college hire. They picked up my resume during a career conference. The HR sent me a list of groups who were interested in my resume and I was asked to select the groups I wanted to interview with. I was then flown to HQ and met up with the respective group heads and accepted an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Not a very technical interview. General discussions on past work and experience.   Answer Question
    No negotiations

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Thiruvananthapuram (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Oracle in October 2011.

Applied through Naukri and the Oracle Recruitment HR contacted and Scheduled for an Interivew.There were 4 rounds of Technical questions and Puzzles.Programming was based on puzzles.Test the depth on the concepts of java core and design patterns

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Oracle in June 2010.

Only in one round in my case, they were need to know about my knowledge about local Payroll legislation and after that about Oracle Tools, as Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, Oracle Pl*SQL

Interview Questions
    Listening and only accept when to be a VERY GOOD proposal for you, because after you accepted that you can not change anymore. As two or three years to change as a mininum.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Oracle in August 2012.

I am a campus hire. This was 5 stage process.
    First stage was online written examination. It consisted of 4 different sections(English, Quant,Basic programming and advanced programming). Level of question was low to high..
    But with a little reasoning these could be solved.
    Next there were 3 rounds of technical interviews. Candidates were rejected after eah round of interview. Finally there was a hr round. Result was given within one hour.

Interview Questions
    • Almost all the questions were new and related to design time. But they knew we are not experienced so were expecting algorithmic approach.   Answer Question

I wanted to start my career in a company well established where i can stay for some time without any pressure and think about my future.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Oracle in August 2013.

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Oracle in August 2013

Interview Questions
    • Nothing. If you have collections experience. You can easily crack it. Though you will be bombarded with Lot of scenarios however since Oracle has lot of favoritism that goes on you might be selected within 15 mins or you might not be selected even after 2 rounds. So, it all depends on the Luck & the interviewer who takes you interview!!   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied online - interviewed at Oracle.

Applied online

Interview Questions
    • I really prepared well in java covering core,servlet,jsp,struts,spring,hibernate,jsf,build tools etc but questions they asked reverse a string !!   View Answers (2)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Oracle in September 2012.

interview majorly consistes of riddles and tricks in initial rounds plus moderately difficult programming questions in later rounds. Overall knowledge of C, C++ or java(preferred) is checked. data structures concepts etc.
    Knowledge of OS is a plus.

Interview Questions
    • code for converting binary search tree into doubly linked list.   Answer Question

Got selected in other company

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Oracle in April 2010.

Hiring is done pretty well although it is a lengthy process. One should negotiate better because bonus and hikes are meager

Interview Questions
    I did not negotiate. Big mistake.

Worked for Oracle? Contribute to the Community!