Oracle

Average Difficulty
35 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Applications Developer

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Oracle in August 2012.

Interview Details – It was ok

Interview Question – Tell us about time when you went above and beyond to facilitate on time project delivery   Answer Question

Applications Developer

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Oracle.

Interview Details – Got th interview cal through college recruitment process. And had three rounds of interview on the same day.

Interview Question – Mostly algorithms and few quiz questions followed by questions on resume and C++. Finally an HR round   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not negotiable

Redwood City, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Oracle in February 2011.

Interview Details – I was a college hire. They picked up my resume during a career conference. The HR sent me a list of groups who were interested in my resume and I was asked to select the groups I wanted to interview with. I was then flown to HQ and met up with the respective group heads and accepted an offer.

Interview Question – Not a very technical interview. General discussions on past work and experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations

Thiruvananthapuram (India)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Oracle in October 2011.

Interview Details – Applied through Naukri and the Oracle Recruitment HR contacted and Scheduled for an Interivew.There were 4 rounds of Technical questions and Puzzles.Programming was based on puzzles.Test the depth on the concepts of java core and design patterns

Interview Question – java program for Y9 dictionary   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Applications Developer
São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Oracle in June 2010.

Interview Details – Only in one round in my case, they were need to know about my knowledge about local Payroll legislation and after that about Oracle Tools, as Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, Oracle Pl*SQL

Interview Question – Calculate a Payroll process in Brazil   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Listening and only accept when to be a VERY GOOD proposal for you, because after you accepted that you can not change anymore. As two or three years to change as a mininum.

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Oracle in August 2012.

Interview Details – I am a campus hire. This was 5 stage process.
First stage was online written examination. It consisted of 4 different sections(English, Quant,Basic programming and advanced programming). Level of question was low to high..
But with a little reasoning these could be solved.
Next there were 3 rounds of technical interviews. Candidates were rejected after eah round of interview. Finally there was a hr round. Result was given within one hour.

Interview Question – Almost all the questions were new and related to design time. But they knew we are not experienced so were expecting algorithmic approach.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I wanted to start my career in a company well established where i can stay for some time without any pressure and think about my future.

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Oracle in August 2013.

Interview Details – I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Oracle in August 2013

Interview Question – Nothing. If you have collections experience. You can easily crack it. Though you will be bombarded with Lot of scenarios however since Oracle has lot of favoritism that goes on you might be selected within 15 mins or you might not be selected even after 2 rounds. So, it all depends on the Luck & the interviewer who takes you interview!!   Answer Question

Hyderābād (India)

I applied online and interviewed at Oracle.

Interview Details – Applied online

Interview Question – I really prepared well in java covering core,servlet,jsp,struts,spring,hibernate,jsf,build tools etc but questions they asked reverse a string !!   View Answers (2)

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Oracle in September 2012.

Interview Details – interview majorly consistes of riddles and tricks in initial rounds plus moderately difficult programming questions in later rounds. Overall knowledge of C, C++ or java(preferred) is checked. data structures concepts etc.
Knowledge of OS is a plus.

Interview Question – code for converting binary search tree into doubly linked list.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Got selected in other company

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Oracle in April 2010.

Interview Details – Hiring is done pretty well although it is a lengthy process. One should negotiate better because bonus and hikes are meager

Interview Question – real time scenarios   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate. Big mistake.

Worked for Oracle? Contribute to the Community!