Oracle Associate Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Aug 4, 2014

3.1

37 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Associate Consultant Interview

All over the phone, very easy going. Hiring Managers just want to see that your personable and handle yourself over the phone. Recruiters are very nice as well, just be realistic in the timeline.

no negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Oracle

Associate Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Oracle.

The hiring process is slow, it took almost one month.

Salary is negotiable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Oracle in February 2014.

Meet a recruiter at campus career fair and we exchanged emails. We set up a phone conversation where he explained the position and answered my questions then set me up to talk to a Team Lead the next week. After speaking with the team lead I received an offer. Two phone interviews and a networking event.

Interview Questions
    • Basic questions about how this position would fit with my personally preferences.   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Oracle in October 2013.

Applied through the school recruiting site at the beginning of October. Got an on-campus interview with the recruiter four weeks later. Did a 2nd round phone interview with a manager another four weeks later. Received an offer two weeks later. It's been about two months and still waiting on the official verification of location and start date. It's a large corporation, so you have to be patient, but stay persistent before and after the offer.

Zero negotiation available, to me at least.

Associate Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Oracle.

I met the recruiter on campus. There are 2 phone interviews then a final interview round that consists of behavioral, technical, and a written portion.

Interview Questions
    The package they offered was great, didn't need to negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Reston, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Oracle in October 2011.

Two day interview, starting with a banquet dinner then followed by a full day interview the next day. Full day interview includes a case study, and two in person interviews. Everything is very relaxed and you can do the case study at your own pace. Once all waves of candidates are handled you will get a call from the hiring manager with your offer, usually about a month after your interview.

Interview Questions
    • The case study will be deceptively simple. Use this as an opportunity to show off what you know.   Answer Question
    Fresh out of college, so I had very little negotiation room. Offer was very competitive however.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 months - interviewed at Oracle in March 2012.

1 Phone interview with the HR Rep

1 Phone interview with a Manager

1 In person interview with a Manager

1 Two-day: dinner, 3 individual interviews, and a panel presentation

From start to offer it took 5 months, be VERY patient.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me something about yourself in a minute; basically give me your elevator pitch.   Answer Question
    The base salary was pre-set.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Reston, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Oracle in November 2011.

I applied through my school's career fair after talking to the hiring manager. After a few weeks, I had two phone interviews which I passed. Both phone interviews were mainly personality questions. After that, I was flown into Reston, VA for the second round interview/dinner.
    The second interview itself was split into 2 parts: Two one-on-one interviews with two hiring managers (each ~45 minutes) and a skills test. Both were heavy on the personality questions and a few technical questions. The skills test was scenario-based, but was easy.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pleasanton, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Oracle in August 2010.

I have first initial phone interview with the senior recruit manager at Oracle. It went for about an hour and most of the questions were about my previous internship at Sun Microsystems. I have worked as a business analyst intern at Sun and the position I have applied was similar to it, so the questions were all related to my internship experience.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have any experience of learning or using programming langauges?   View Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Oracle.

Everything is communicated through email. I think, the logic test was the one you really need to pass. The interview on both technical and hiring manager interview is easy as long as you know your resume.

Interview Questions
    • None, but they went thoroughly on the thesis contribution.   Answer Question
    The offer is good for a fresh grad but I hope it would be hiring. Although I didn't really try to haggle for the price.

Worked for Oracle? Contribute to the Community!