Oracle Associate Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Jul 16, 2015

3.2

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Hired from College Campus Interview as fresher First there is an Online Exam, Next there is an Technical round interview for an hour, Finally an HR round (its cool) In HR round we need to provide all certificate Xerox

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Oracle

Associate Consultant Interview

Interview

All over the phone, very easy going. Hiring Managers just want to see that your personable and handle yourself over the phone. Recruiters are very nice as well, just be realistic in the timeline.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Oracle.

Interview

The hiring process is slow, it took almost one month.

Negotiation

Salary is negotiable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Oracle (Austin, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

Meet a recruiter at campus career fair and we exchanged emails. We set up a phone conversation where he explained the position and answered my questions then set me up to talk to a Team Lead the next week. After speaking with the team lead I received an offer. Two phone interviews and a networking event.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about how this position would fit with my personally preferences.   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Oracle.

Interview

I met the recruiter on campus. There are 2 phone interviews then a final interview round that consists of behavioral, technical, and a written portion.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The package they offered was great, didn't need to negotiate.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Oracle in October 2013.

Interview

Applied through the school recruiting site at the beginning of October. Got an on-campus interview with the recruiter four weeks later. Did a 2nd round phone interview with a manager another four weeks later. Received an offer two weeks later. It's been about two months and still waiting on the official verification of location and start date. It's a large corporation, so you have to be patient, but stay persistent before and after the offer.

Negotiation

Zero negotiation available, to me at least.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Oracle (Chicago, IL) in March 2012.

Interview

1 Phone interview with the HR Rep 1 Phone interview with a Manager 1 In person interview with a Manager 1 Two-day: dinner, 3 individual interviews, and a panel presentation From start to offer it took 5 months, be VERY patient.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself in a minute; basically give me your elevator pitch.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The base salary was pre-set.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Oracle (Reston, VA) in November 2011.

Interview

I applied through my school's career fair after talking to the hiring manager. After a few weeks, I had two phone interviews which I passed. Both phone interviews were mainly personality questions. After that, I was flown into Reston, VA for the second round interview/dinner. The second interview itself was split into 2 parts: Two one-on-one interviews with two hiring managers (each ~45 minutes) and a skills test. Both were heavy on the personality questions and a few technical questions. The skills test was scenario-based, but was easy.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Oracle (Reston, VA) in October 2011.

Interview

Two day interview, starting with a banquet dinner then followed by a full day interview the next day. Full day interview includes a case study, and two in person interviews. Everything is very relaxed and you can do the case study at your own pace. Once all waves of candidates are handled you will get a call from the hiring manager with your offer, usually about a month after your interview.

Interview Questions

• The case study will be deceptively simple. Use this as an opportunity to show off what you know.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Fresh out of college, so I had very little negotiation room. Offer was very competitive however.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Oracle (Pleasanton, CA) in August 2010.

Interview

I have first initial phone interview with the senior recruit manager at Oracle. It went for about an hour and most of the questions were about my previous internship at Sun Microsystems. I have worked as a business analyst intern at Sun and the position I have applied was similar to it, so the questions were all related to my internship experience.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience of learning or using programming langauges?   1 Answer