Oracle

Average Difficulty
34 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Consultant

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Oracle.

Interview Details – The hiring process is slow, it took almost one month.

Negotiation Details – Salary is negotiable.

Austin, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Oracle in February 2014.

Interview Details – Meet a recruiter at campus career fair and we exchanged emails. We set up a phone conversation where he explained the position and answered my questions then set me up to talk to a Team Lead the next week. After speaking with the team lead I received an offer. Two phone interviews and a networking event.

Interview Question – Basic questions about how this position would fit with my personally preferences.   Answer Question

Associate Consultant

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Oracle in October 2013.

Interview Details – Applied through the school recruiting site at the beginning of October. Got an on-campus interview with the recruiter four weeks later. Did a 2nd round phone interview with a manager another four weeks later. Received an offer two weeks later. It's been about two months and still waiting on the official verification of location and start date. It's a large corporation, so you have to be patient, but stay persistent before and after the offer.

Negotiation Details – Zero negotiation available, to me at least.

Associate Consultant

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Oracle.

Interview Details – I met the recruiter on campus. There are 2 phone interviews then a final interview round that consists of behavioral, technical, and a written portion.

Interview Question – database design   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The package they offered was great, didn't need to negotiate.

Reston, VA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Oracle in October 2011.

Interview Details – Two day interview, starting with a banquet dinner then followed by a full day interview the next day. Full day interview includes a case study, and two in person interviews. Everything is very relaxed and you can do the case study at your own pace. Once all waves of candidates are handled you will get a call from the hiring manager with your offer, usually about a month after your interview.

Interview Question – The case study will be deceptively simple. Use this as an opportunity to show off what you know.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Fresh out of college, so I had very little negotiation room. Offer was very competitive however.

Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Oracle in March 2012.

Interview Details – 1 Phone interview with the HR Rep

1 Phone interview with a Manager

1 In person interview with a Manager

1 Two-day: dinner, 3 individual interviews, and a panel presentation

From start to offer it took 5 months, be VERY patient.

Interview Question – Tell me something about yourself in a minute; basically give me your elevator pitch.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The base salary was pre-set.

Reston, VA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Oracle in November 2011.

Interview Details – I applied through my school's career fair after talking to the hiring manager. After a few weeks, I had two phone interviews which I passed. Both phone interviews were mainly personality questions. After that, I was flown into Reston, VA for the second round interview/dinner.
The second interview itself was split into 2 parts: Two one-on-one interviews with two hiring managers (each ~45 minutes) and a skills test. Both were heavy on the personality questions and a few technical questions. The skills test was scenario-based, but was easy.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Pleasanton, CA

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Oracle in August 2010.

Interview Details – I have first initial phone interview with the senior recruit manager at Oracle. It went for about an hour and most of the questions were about my previous internship at Sun Microsystems. I have worked as a business analyst intern at Sun and the position I have applied was similar to it, so the questions were all related to my internship experience.

Interview Question – Do you have any experience of learning or using programming langauges?   View Answer

Hyderābād (India)

I applied online and interviewed at Oracle.

Interview Details – After receiving a mail about an online test for recruitment at an IT biggie, I attempted an MCQ test which described few concepts of SQL and asked a question about the described concept. It was pretty easy. Post this, I received an e-mail inviting me for an interview at Oracle Hyderabad. The interview was held in 3 rounds - 2 Technical and 1 HR. The technical interviews were logical and analytical abilities and the HR interview was about any earlier / existing offers and availability to join office. The interviewers first ensured that I felt comfortable and only then proceeded with the interview.

Interview Question – Why did you leave your earlier job?   Answer Question

Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Oracle in February 2011.

Interview Details – Questions were on puzzles,team lead or team member,qualities of a tl

Interview Question – what would you undo in your previous life if given a chance   Answer Question

Worked for Oracle? Contribute to the Community!