Oracle Associate Sales Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

2.0

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ithaca, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ithaca, NY

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Oracle in December 2013.

VERY QUICK two interviews and I was hired

Interview Questions
same offer for all recruits

Other Interview Reviews for Oracle

Associate Sales Representative Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Oracle in February 2014.

The whole process took 1.5 weeks. I met with a recruiter at a job fair, interviewed with her the following day, and then interviewed with a manager two days later. I received my offer four days later. The questions were very straightforward - Oracle seems to be using the schools they recruit at as their screen, so they stick to behavioral questions. Be ready for why Oracle, why sales, and standard behavioral questions. They are, however, very disorganized in the hiring process (i.e. I received a "second" offer two days after the first) - their system has some bugs. Try to talk to the recruiters to be sure you're both on the same page.

Interview Questions

I was unwilling to take a sales job where you don't meet with clients - this is exclusively over the phone. I also was unwilling to take a job that wouldn't tell me my location until after I had accepted.

Associate Sales Representative Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Oracle.

Interviewed on the phone with Recruiter basically going over resume and past experiences. about 1 month later another phone interview with the Manager. Received an offer about 3 weeks later

Interview Questions
    • Please understand that this is a sales position and know what the job description is!!!   Answer Question

Accepted another offer

Associate Sales Representative Interview

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Oracle.

I started the process by networking with Oracle recruiters at campus events. I submitted my resume in November and received an email from a recruiter requesting a phone interview after our winter break. I then had a second interview via phone, and then an in-person meeting. It was a straight-forward interview process, most of the questions were behavioral.

No negotiation

Associate Sales Representative Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Oracle in January 2014.

I dropped my resume at Oracle's station at a career fair and a sales rep reached out to me approx. four months later. I was first interviewer by a college recruiter via telephone and had another telephone interview with a manager in the department I was applying for two weeks later. After completing background check paperwork, I was extended an offer within two weeks.

Interview Questions
    • What was the most valuable thing that you accomplished at (past job)?   Answer Question

I wasn't sure if a sales job was right for me.

Associate Sales Representative Interview

The first interview was by phone and very basic. I was then passed to the Regional Sales Manager where the position was discussed in more detail. It was all around a good experience.

Interview Questions

Worked for Oracle? Contribute to the Community!