Oracle BDC Interview Questions

3.2

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Minneapolis, MN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Oracle in April 2014.

Takes a while to get paperwork through. Will tell you proposed starting date, but that can change! Be sure to get confirmed start date in written form before putting in your 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
  • Will ask you what you know about Oracle - who is our CEO, what is our size, what else do you know about Oracle   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Oracle

BDC Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Oracle in February 2010.

Cold calling skills, inside sales skill, negotiating skills

Interview Questions
    • Objection handling, unexpected vague market value based questions   Answer Question
    none

BDC Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Oracle in March 2011.

I went through 7 rounds of interview process starting from a generic interview, personnel interview, technical, communication and telephonic etiquette, selling skills, video conference interview and the final round of interview.

Interview Questions
    The negotiation process was simple as I had prior experience and I was offered a good package.

BDC Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Oracle in April 2011.

I had a few phone interviews before going on site for the assessment center. I was interviewed over the phone by two HR staff members and one manager. After that, they sent me to Dublin. There we had another two interviews with managers and a few sales simulation games. The ambiance was really good and the tests were not really hard if you are prepared to answer questions about their products and your motivation and experience.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think you will be a good match for Oracle?   View Answer

Worked for Oracle? Contribute to the Community!