Oracle

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Minneapolis, MN

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Oracle in April 2014.

Interview Details – Takes a while to get paperwork through. Will tell you proposed starting date, but that can change! Be sure to get confirmed start date in written form before putting in your 2 weeks.

Interview Question – Will ask you what you know about Oracle - who is our CEO, what is our size, what else do you know about Oracle   View Answer

Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Oracle in February 2010.

Interview Details – Cold calling skills, inside sales skill, negotiating skills

Interview Question – Objection handling, unexpected vague market value based questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Oracle in March 2011.

Interview Details – I went through 7 rounds of interview process starting from a generic interview, personnel interview, technical, communication and telephonic etiquette, selling skills, video conference interview and the final round of interview.

Interview Question – Why should we choose you over others?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The negotiation process was simple as I had prior experience and I was offered a good package.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

BDC

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Oracle in April 2011.

Interview Details – I had a few phone interviews before going on site for the assessment center. I was interviewed over the phone by two HR staff members and one manager. After that, they sent me to Dublin. There we had another two interviews with managers and a few sales simulation games. The ambiance was really good and the tests were not really hard if you are prepared to answer questions about their products and your motivation and experience.

Interview Question – Why do you think you will be a good match for Oracle?   View Answer

Worked for Oracle? Contribute to the Community!