Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Oracle
- Software Engineer (131)
- Applications Engineer (77)
- Business Development Consultant (62)
- Member of Technical Staff (61)
- Senior Software Engineer (60)
- Associate Consultant (55)
- Applications Developer (53)
- Inside Sales Representative (47)
- Sales Representative (46)
- Senior Member of Technical Staff (35)
- Software Developer (28)
- Consultant (24)
- Applications Sales Representative (24)
- Business Analyst (24)
- Senior Consultant (22)
- Sales Consultant (22)
- Senior Applications Engineer (20)
- Account Manager (20)
- Principal Consultant (20)
- Intern (19)
- Associate Sales Representative (18)
- Senior Sales Consultant (16)
- Engineering (16)
- Hardware Engineer (15)
- Director (14)
- QA Engineer (14)
- Staff Consultant (13)
- Software Developer II (13)
- Account Executive (13)
- Senior Principal Consultant (12)
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Austin, TX) in April 2015.
1 phone interview and 2 in person interviews. Know technology, cloud strategy, why sales, sales experience, know a lot about Oracle and the CEOs, research your recruiters, know a lot about LinkedIn and social selling. Have good social skills. Smile and keep eye contact. Stay calm
- Why sales 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for Oracle
BDC InterviewAccepted OfferAverage Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Minneapolis, MN) in April 2014.
Takes a while to get paperwork through. Will tell you proposed starting date, but that can change! Be sure to get confirmed start date in written form before putting in your 2 weeks.
- Will ask you what you know about Oracle - who is our CEO, what is our size, what else do you know about Oracle 1 Answer
BDC InterviewAccepted Offer
he new couple were most recently snapped by shutterbugs arriving in Copenhagen, Denmark, over the weekend, where they attempted to stay incognito by wearing hoodies, hats and dark shades. Prior to their travels, the actor and Miro were seen attending a Dodgers game together last month where they cosied up and cheered on the boys in blue.
- he new couple were most recently snapped by shutterbugs arriving in Copenhagen, Denmark, over the weekend, where they attempted to stay incognito by wearing hoodies, hats and dark shades. Prior to their travels, the actor and Miro were seen attending a Dodgers game together last month where they cosied up and cheered on the boys in blue. Answer Question
BDC InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle in April 2011.
I had a few phone interviews before going on site for the assessment center. I was interviewed over the phone by two HR staff members and one manager. After that, they sent me to Dublin. There we had another two interviews with managers and a few sales simulation games. The ambiance was really good and the tests were not really hard if you are prepared to answer questions about their products and your motivation and experience.
- Why do you think you will be a good match for Oracle? 1 Answer
BDC InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Bangalore (India)) in March 2011.
I went through 7 rounds of interview process starting from a generic interview, personnel interview, technical, communication and telephonic etiquette, selling skills, video conference interview and the final round of interview.
- Why should we choose you over others? 1 Answer
The negotiation process was simple as I had prior experience and I was offered a good package.
BDC InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Oracle (Bangalore (India)) in February 2010.
Cold calling skills, inside sales skill, negotiating skills
- Objection handling, unexpected vague market value based questions Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review