Oracle

Relevance Date Difficulty

Instructor Interview

Instructor
Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Oracle.

Interview Details – 3-4 interview levels

Interview Question – it was about technology   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – it is fixed

Senior Member of Technical Staff Interview

Senior Member of Technical Staff
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Oracle in January 2013.

Interview Details – 1 Telephonic Technical, 2 rounds of face to face technical. 3 manager rounds, 1 round of HR discussion. Overall not very difficult

Interview Question – To Draw architecture of the Database   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Can negotiate if technology is unique

Collections Analyst Interview

Collections Analyst
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Oracle in October 2010.

Interview Details – The hiring process was very quick. It was 2 rounds of F2F interview. Team leader rounder & Manager round. Telephonic round which was the final round with the Senior Manager. However, post the hire the offer letter takes its own sweet time to be released it took a month for me to receive.

Interview Question – Nothing. If you have collections experience. You can easily crack it. Though you will be bombarded with Lot of scenarios however since Oracle has lot of favoritism that goes on you might be selected within 15 mins or you might not be selected even after 2 rounds. So, it all depends on the Luck & the interviewer who takes you interview!!   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was good.

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Oracle.

Interview Details – There were three rounds of interviews. Expected to know the technical details in depth. But I also found that the interviewer did not know much technically. In such cases they assume based on the confidence of the candidate. But the interview results were announced quickly and the progress of the process was good.

Senior Member of Technical Staff Interview

Senior Member of Technical Staff
Bangalore (India)

I interviewed at Oracle in January 2014.

Interview Details – 3 telephonic interviews, 1 written test, 2 face to face

Interview Question – You should have good basics and approach to problem. That's what they check.   Answer Question

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Member of Technical Staff
Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Oracle in August 2012.

Interview Details – Process (Campus)
1) Written test
2) Face to Face 2 rounds
3) Final HR

Interview Question – DHCP implementation in JAVA(classes etc).   Answer Question

QA Manager Interview

QA Manager
Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Oracle in February 2014.

Interview Details – I had interview for QA Manager, Bangalore, Koramangala office, interview process started in Nov 2013. First round is telephonic interview conducted by Test director from US, after couple of days second round is conducted by Development director from US, it is also telephonic. After a week, feed back is provided and told that next round will be scheduled. After couple of days, recruiter called me to schedule interview, interview happened after couple of days with technical guy from US, it is telephonic. After more than a week, feed back is provided. After many weeks face to face is conducted with VP. Feed back was immediate and it was positive feed back. It was told that there will be next round or offer. After followups, in Feb 2014, it was told to me that am no longer being considered for the position. It is journey, from Nov 2013 to Mid Feb 2014, kept me waiting for feedback & interview schedules. I had same experience with Oracle a year back, at that interviews dragged for 6 months, it appeared they had internal politics, interviewer kept saying, I will be your manager. Both the times, it is fruitless and process can be much better and timely.

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Oracle in February 2012.

Interview Details – usual interview process with a written round concentrating more on data analysis problems, two face to face interviews; technical and HR. technical round was on the same day. HR round date and time was communicated over phone later which was just next day. technical round was not tat in detail. HR round was very obvious questions and an easy go.

Interview Question – just be prepared on whatever you hav mentioned in ur resume.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Oracle.

Interview Details – One Telephonic,
3 rounds of Technical Interviews followed by HR and Managerial round

Interview Question – Puzzles were not expected   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They Take a huge amount of time for the process, you can only expect to receive your offer letter after 40 days

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Oracle in June 2010.

Interview Details – 6 levels of interviews starting from HR and ending with HR and in between one on one with Sr Director and Director. All the levels were one on one with the last HR interview lasting for more than an hour. The HR literally asked me about each and every word on my resume.

Interview Question – None, was asked in detail about my areas of expertise and how I could manage stress, multitasking, event management, administrative tasks, reports, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate