Oracle

Relevance Date Difficulty

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Oracle in June 2010.

Interview Details – 6 levels of interviews starting from HR and ending with HR and in between one on one with Sr Director and Director. All the levels were one on one with the last HR interview lasting for more than an hour. The HR literally asked me about each and every word on my resume.

Interview Question – None, was asked in detail about my areas of expertise and how I could manage stress, multitasking, event management, administrative tasks, reports, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate

Principal Applications Engineer Interview

Principal Applications Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Oracle.

Interview Details – 2 rounds of Interview process. One round by technical manager and second round by US technical architect/manager from insurance group. First round interview lasted for about 30 min and discussed about roles and responsibilities, previous projects and technical questions. Second round is also of the same sort but lasted for more than 1 hour. Discussed more about roles and responsibilities in the new company.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Very Easy Interview

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Oracle in February 2014.

Interview Details – every round was easy.

Oracle fusion team senior manager is so arrogant and thinks he knows everything. I rejected the offer because because of this, when working under such Managers you will never get promotion or good hike.

Solutions Architect Interview

Solutions Architect
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Oracle in July 2012.

Interview Details – 2 rounds of interview

Negotiation Details – Straight as no scope for negotiation

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Oracle in December 2013.

Interview Details – 2 rounds technical and HR round

Interview Question – equity valuation models?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes

Applications Developer Interview

Applications Developer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Oracle in April 2010.

Interview Details – Hiring is done pretty well although it is a lengthy process. One should negotiate better because bonus and hikes are meager

Interview Question – real time scenarios   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate. Big mistake.

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Oracle in June 2010.

Interview Details – 4 interviews .. mainly on cpommunication

Interview Question – Dont remember any .. mostly straightforward   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Associate Consultant
Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Oracle in January 2011.

Interview Details – Questions mostly on technical knowledge about Domain

Interview Question – Tricky Puzzles   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Good

Database Administrator Interview

Database Administrator
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Oracle in June 2013.

Interview Details – good and clear way of process, only based on required knowledge

Interview Question – basics of any field   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

QA Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I interviewed at Oracle in October 2010.

Interview Details – The hiring process with Oracle can be quite lengthy. I attended 2 phone interviews, followed by face-to-face interviews by 3 technical persons and finally 1 HR interview. The phone interviews were detailed and lengthy. But the face-to-face ones were pretty short and seemed to be mere formalities.

Interview Question – Do not remember anything as such. Questions were on stuff that I had mentioned in my resume.   Answer Question