Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Oracle
- Software Engineer (124)
- Applications Engineer (70)
- Business Development Consultant (60)
- Member of Technical Staff (58)
- Senior Software Engineer (55)
- Associate Consultant (52)
- Applications Developer (48)
- Inside Sales Representative (45)
- Sales Representative (43)
- Senior Member of Technical Staff (34)
- Software Developer (27)
- Sales Consultant (22)
- Consultant (22)
- Business Analyst (22)
- Senior Consultant (20)
- Applications Sales Representative (20)
- Senior Applications Engineer (20)
- Account Manager (20)
- Principal Consultant (19)
- Intern (17)
- Engineering (16)
- Associate Sales Representative (15)
- Hardware Engineer (14)
- Director (14)
- Senior Sales Consultant (14)
- Staff Consultant (13)
- Software Developer II (13)
- Account Executive (13)
- QA Engineer (12)
- Product Manager (11)
Business Development Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Burlington, MA) in February 2011.
Good overall interview process. First screening is with a recruiting agent by phone. They are just checking for communication skills and overall selling skills. The next three interviews are with members of management. Two are by phone and one is in person. Included here are mock sales situations and mock sales calls.
- Name your strengths. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Oracle
Business Development InterviewNo Offer
I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Oracle (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).
Really quick. Contacted recruiter and submitted my resume. Contacted the same day and asked when could talk.
- Talk about yourself Answer Question
Business Development InterviewAccepted OfferPositive Experience
I applied online. I interviewed at Oracle.
Really quick. Contacted recruiter and submitted my resume. Contacted the same day and asked when could talk. Advanced from the weed-er phone screen and moved onto the first round interview over the phone.
- Describe a time when you had to carry out a task you did not like in a team setting Answer Question
Business Development InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in August 2011.
First day at the assessment center is more informative and they are observing you all day long. There is a meeting with senior managers, presentation about Oracle, case about outsourcing and your opinion on it, technology demonstration, sales exercises important is to discover their needs and preferences, question and answer session and dinner. During the dinner you get a random subject and have to give a presentation for 2 minutes. Second day there are 2 interviews. First with 2 managers. They do everything to make it hard for you and want to know how you handle. The way they ask questions was not humanly. The next interviews was with a panel of six managers they ask standard questions like why do you want to work for Oracle. I also had a third interview with another manager. He was very kind and normal in his way of interviewing. The culture that I have tested was pro Americans. My feedback is they suck al your energy two days long for a crap position and people working over there, they don’t look happy.
- where does your passion come from? Answer Question
- What has been your most significant accomplishment to date? Answer Question
- Why do you want to work in sales? Answer Question
- What qualities do you think are essential to be successful in this kind of work? 1 Answer
- What are the four criteria of information? 1 Answer