Oracle

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Oracle.

Interview Question – Talk about yourself   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

I applied online and interviewed at Oracle.

Interview Details – Really quick. Contacted recruiter and submitted my resume. Contacted the same day and asked when could talk. Advanced from the weed-er phone screen and moved onto the first round interview over the phone.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you had to carry out a task you did not like in a team setting   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Very Difficult Interview

Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Oracle in August 2011.

Interview Details – First day at the assessment center is more informative and they are observing you all day long. There is a meeting with senior managers, presentation about Oracle, case about outsourcing and your opinion on it, technology demonstration, sales exercises important is to discover their needs and preferences, question and answer session and dinner. During the dinner you get a random subject and have to give a presentation for 2 minutes.

Second day there are 2 interviews. First with 2 managers. They do everything to make it hard for you and want to know how you handle. The way they ask questions was not humanly. The next interviews was with a panel of six managers they ask standard questions like why do you want to work for Oracle. I also had a third interview with another manager. He was very kind and normal in his way of interviewing. The culture that I have tested was pro Americans. My feedback is they suck al your energy two days long for a crap position and people working over there, they don’t look happy.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Oracle

Worked for Oracle? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Oracle Business Development interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Oracle employees and interview candidates.