Oracle Business Development Manager Interview Questions

3.6

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Oracle in July 2013.

Applied online and had an initial phone interview with someone in HR. She asked how much I knew about Oracle and expected me to know a lot of specifics, not just a general overview. Asked me to walk her through my resume. Realized this job was not for me and declined a second interview.

Interview Questions
  • What would you say if I told you this interview was going badly?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Oracle

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woburn, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woburn, MA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Oracle in March 2013.

one phone interview, employee cared more to talk about himself, lost phone service for a few seconds and employee got angry

Interview Questions
    • what makes you a good fit at oracle? what is your background? why did you choose your background?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Oracle in August 2011.

Probably the most difficult interview process I have ever gone thru. They only want the best of the best and it shows! Has taken over 3 weeks and I just got done with the interview process today so we will see. Started out with HR(easy). Then met with the director which consisted of interactive role plays and business relative questions(medium) followed by meeting with 2 other individuals(easy). The tough part came with the presentation, it was a panel review that was selling a business solution to C-Level executives showing multiple value propositions and closing the sale. This had multiple objections and questions on the product.(difficult). After the presentation, we continued the panel interview about how my business solution would relate to the software I would be selling, nothing was easy about this stage of the interview process. Lastly, I interviewed with the VP over the phone which was pretty extensive. We covered my backround and why I am right for Oracle.

My suggestion is to be prepared to cover every aspect of your career and how it related to the product that you will be selling.

Interview Questions
    • How would you sell our product to a C-Level Executive?   Answer Question

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Oracle in September 2010.

11 interviews along 2 months, not very tough but it´s a very long process

Interview Questions
    They told me a salary, I negotiated once and I accepted then.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Oracle in August 2010.

hard to ge tto recruiter but once you have the first round they move quickly in a moths time all the way to offer and background checks

Interview Questions
    • Why should we hire you?
      Coming from a telecom to a software background the immediate connection was made when I talked about the business of a company and aligning software with their priority
        View Answer