Oracle

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Oracle in July 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online and had an initial phone interview with someone in HR. She asked how much I knew about Oracle and expected me to know a lot of specifics, not just a general overview. Asked me to walk her through my resume. Realized this job was not for me and declined a second interview.

Interview Question – What would you say if I told you this interview was going badly?   Answer Question

Woburn, MA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Oracle in March 2013.

Interview Details – one phone interview, employee cared more to talk about himself, lost phone service for a few seconds and employee got angry

Interview Question – what makes you a good fit at oracle? what is your background? why did you choose your background?   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Philadelphia, PA

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Oracle in August 2011.

Interview Details – Probably the most difficult interview process I have ever gone thru. They only want the best of the best and it shows! Has taken over 3 weeks and I just got done with the interview process today so we will see. Started out with HR(easy). Then met with the director which consisted of interactive role plays and business relative questions(medium) followed by meeting with 2 other individuals(easy). The tough part came with the presentation, it was a panel review that was selling a business solution to C-Level executives showing multiple value propositions and closing the sale. This had multiple objections and questions on the product.(difficult). After the presentation, we continued the panel interview about how my business solution would relate to the software I would be selling, nothing was easy about this stage of the interview process. Lastly, I interviewed with the VP over the phone which was pretty extensive. We covered my backround and why I am right for Oracle.

My suggestion is to be prepared to cover every aspect of your career and how it related to the product that you will be selling.

Interview Question – How would you sell our product to a C-Level Executive?   Answer Question

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Oracle in August 2010.

Interview Details – hard to ge tto recruiter but once you have the first round they move quickly in a moths time all the way to offer and background checks

Interview Question – Why should we hire you?
Coming from a telecom to a software background the immediate connection was made when I talked about the business of a company and aligning software with their priority
  View Answer

Business Development Manager
Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Oracle in September 2010.

Interview Details – 11 interviews along 2 months, not very tough but it´s a very long process

Interview Question – What can you bring to Oracle?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They told me a salary, I negotiated once and I accepted then.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Oracle

Worked for Oracle? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Oracle Business Development Manager interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Oracle employees and interview candidates.