Oracle Business Trainee Interview Questions

4.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Oracle in March 2012.

I was recruited from the campus. It was an On-Campus interview consisting of 3 rounds. First round was an aptitude round. We had to answer 90 questions in 1 hour. The questions were Quantitative aptitude, Verbal reasoning, Non-Verbal reasoning. The valuation was done using a Sectional Cut-off standard where in each section had a specific cut off to be met to qualify. The second round was a technical round with a 3 person panel. The questions were very technical for a someone doing his 3rd Year in college. Managed to sneak through to the Final round which was a 1-1 HR interview which was just to test my communication skills, vocabulary, attitude and stress handling.

Interview Questions
  • Difference between C# and Java in terms of Object Oriented Programing   Answer Question
There was no negotiation as I was a campus recruit and had no call on the offer being made.

Other Interview Reviews for Oracle

Business Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Oracle in April 2010.

good it was a detailed process consisting of aptitude test. followed by a GD and then a PI.
    Two rounds of interview were there. HR and Technical. Technical is difficult and HR is good if you can speak fluent English.

Business Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Oracle in January 2009.

A written test comprising Aptitude, English, General Intelligence questions followed by 2 1:1 interviews - technical and HR. Technical questions were asked from the stream which the candidate is from.

Interview Questions
    • Questions based on the 'Tell us about yourself section' in the interview form.   Answer Question