Oracle Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Apr 25, 2014

2.9

21 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Oracle.

Very professional and quick process. I had 3 conference calls with various managers that were set up over 2 days. On the 3rd day I was told to fly to DC for a F2F with a couple other folks. Once that was done the HR team called me and said that they would be giving me an offer contingent to my background checks etc. That entire process lasted about 3 weeks and an offer was made.

Interview Questions
  • None, they were basic situational questions about dealing with clients and what my reaction would be in the certain consulting situation. I was also asked about the oracle suites that I would implementing with respect to the product knowledge and also some differences with the competitors.   Answer Question
It was fairly easy.

Other Interview Reviews for Oracle

Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Oracle.

lots of short interviews with lots of technical folks

too far apart on salary

Consultant Interview

HR + Manager phone interview.
    Did not take trip due to salary discussions.

low pay

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Oracle in November 2008.

First round interview had a case study at the beginning, and then the second interview was a dinner at night with the interviewers and other potential candidates on the first day then the second day it was one on one interviews with two different people. Interview times ranged from 8am-3pm

none

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Oracle in May 2008.

Had a previous offer and contacts, so i was not interviewed in detail. Had technical questions on my area of work, a few phone interviews from technical managers, and then a hr interview. i dont think mine was a typical interview since i had also worked with the hiring team before, so they were already ready to hire me.

Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Oracle in March 2008.

I was already a contractor at Oracle when I was offered a full-time position, so no interview really took place. After agreeing on a number the hiring manager told me where to find the req on iRecruitement. Actually bringing me on board took a very long time, like 2-3 months. This reportedly is because Larry has to approve every offer (actually, I think the Office of the CEO, does -- I doubt Larry would have much time to yacht if he personally approved every offer!).

Interview Questions
    • What salary are you looking for (as I said, no real interview took place as I was already a contractor at Oracle)   View Answer
    Negotiate hard for your salary as there will very small (or no) yearly increases. Bonuses based not so much on individual performance but on group performance (which you have little control of).

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Redwood City, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

I applied online. The process took 2+ months - interviewed at Oracle in January 2008.

Phone call first from HR
    Technical screening from team
    Onsite interview

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

interview rounds :2

Interview Questions
    • Non Engg hence you will not know coding. Coding is a requirement for everything in Oracle.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Oracle in December 2013.

2 rounds technical and HR round

Consultant Interview

Interview Questions
    • Detailed knowledge about the market and the indepth knowledge about the banking details   Answer Question

Worked for Oracle? Contribute to the Community!