Oracle

3.3

19 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

SaaS Business Relationship Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Oracle.

Got interview through referral done by one of my colleague. Quick response from recruiting team to log on to their system and fill out all information related to work experience, background etc. Email from recruiter regarding the time availability for phone interview. I replayed immediately but got no time confirmation from recruiter .. sent an other email asking if received the previous email and providing other time availability..... after these got an answer and eventually scheduled phone interview (date, time zone hour was confirmed) The recruiter call me one hour after scheduled time! Explaining that she by mistake put my interview for the day after on her calendar!! (in the email is clearly confirmed by me by her the interview time).
    At the end of the interview I asked if I will get feedback only in case if I will be successful or in both cases. She said both.
    Sent email asking for an up-date - no answer.

Interview Questions
    • typical first stage interview question   View Answer

Business Development Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Oracle in September 2014.

I had 3 phone interviews with them: 1st with HR Manager in Spain. The first interview was in spanish and was mainly focused on my background and why I would like work in Oracle and why in sales position. 2nd interview with a Business Development Manager, much or less the same questions of the 1st step. 3rd with 2 managers. Them asked me just example of sales. At the end I received the email that they took an other without explain me why.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Oracle in July 2014.

I got a phone call from a recruiter based on my enquiry about open positions. She asked me if I was interested of the job and then asked questions about my work experience and also tested my sales knowledge. The interview lasted around 30min and she said that she will get back to me after talking to her managers. Got an invitation to Assessment Centre held in Dublin after few days.

The Assessment Centre consisted of group interviews and group presentations. I was asked to prepare a 10min Powerpoint presentation answering questions (why me? why oracle?) and also to include a product/sales pitch. The Assessment Centre was an enjoyable experience. Lots of nice people and good atmosphere.

Got a call 3 days later where they mentioned that they want to hire me.

Interview Questions
    • If I gave you a list of 1000 names/phone numbers/companies and asked you to find 50 prospects on that list, what would you do?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Oracle in April 2014.

They sent me an In-mail and I had a first interview with recruiter. After that she said that she would follow up and put me in contact with the sales manager, but after 3 weeks and many emails I had absolutely no answer and no feedback. I would have expect at least a feedback it was very unprofessional.

Interview Questions
    • It was a good interview, about my previous experiences and my expectation for salary and position   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Oracle.

Really quick. Contacted recruiter and submitted my resume. Contacted the same day and asked when could talk.

Oracle Education Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Oracle.

1) Started with a brief telephone interview, following up on my CV, experience, motivations to work at the company and plans for the future (next 5 years). The phone call came within a few hours after my application. The interviewer was very friendly and knowledgeable and was able to answer any questions I had at that point.

2) after the application was forward to management , within 4 days, I was asked by the recruiter to write a brief overview of my motivations, specific achievements, what I can bring to the company and an outlook where I see myself in 5 years.

3) Next step (after about 4 working days) was an invitation to the office, meeting with the regional and local market manager. The regional manager took lead and did a very structured and detailed interview , which lasted about 1 hour. I was asked how I found the job, my work related experiences, detailed questions to previous job tasks, achievements, how I solved problems or what I see as biggest challenges in this job. They took a lot of notes and were very attentive to any "contradictions" to what was on the CV and being said in the interview. I felt that this was part of checking how you cope with a bit of stress.

The interview put a lot of focus on the job questions but also showed some humor and followed up on a few unrelated topics, like sport. Overall, a very good interview experience, quite challenging but fair.

Interview Questions
    • If I hand you a list with 1000 customers where would you start ( in terms of sales calls, prospecting etc)?   View Answer
    • What do you see as the biggest challenge in this job?
      What would you want to have achieved after being 3 month in the team?
        Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Oracle in March 2013.

3 interviews plus a phone scenario, back found checks also done by an independent company.

Interview Questions
    • Most questions were focused on experience, tough grilling questions on different scenarios.   Answer Question

Solaris ON Pre-Integration Test Group (ON-PIT) 10 Month Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Oracle in June 2012.

Phone Interview - general chat about the position, what it was about
    Interview - went through cv, asked me about course modules, question on TCP/IP, whats the format of an SQL statement
    Interviewers were nice and showed me around the department

Business Development Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Oracle in September 2011.

once you submit cv they call you really soon after first you have interview with the hr manager, then second tel. interview with the bdm then they invite you to go to irland

Interview Questions
    • normal questions concerning sales just google most frequently asked interview questions and thats it.
      be prepared for certain situations like selling stupid things or to discuss e.g. the curent economic situation :) all this in groups
      last day you have 1:1 Interview with all the hiring managers
        Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Oracle in August 2011.

First day at the assessment center is more informative and they are observing you all day long. There is a meeting with senior managers, presentation about Oracle, case about outsourcing and your opinion on it, technology demonstration, sales exercises important is to discover their needs and preferences, question and answer session and dinner. During the dinner you get a random subject and have to give a presentation for 2 minutes.

Second day there are 2 interviews. First with 2 managers. They do everything to make it hard for you and want to know how you handle. The way they ask questions was not humanly. The next interviews was with a panel of six managers they ask standard questions like why do you want to work for Oracle. I also had a third interview with another manager. He was very kind and normal in his way of interviewing. The culture that I have tested was pro Americans. My feedback is they suck al your energy two days long for a crap position and people working over there, they don’t look happy.

Interview Questions
    • where does your passion come from?   Answer Question
    • What has been your most significant accomplishment to date?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work in sales?   Answer Question
    • What qualities do you think are essential to be successful in this kind of work?   View Answer
    • What are the four criteria of information?   View Answer