Oracle Engineering Group
www.oracleengineering.com Tucson, AZ

Oracle Engineering Group Consulting Member Technical Staff Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Consulting Member Technical Staff Interview

Consulting Member Technical Staff
Redwood City, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Oracle Engineering Group in February 2010.

Interview Details – Very gruelling interview as the job was for a very senior position. The interviewers were very polite, helpful and very knowledgable. Their primary idea was to see how I started on a problem, how I approached it and solved it step by step. They were not too keen on whether I got the final answer or not.

Interview Question – If allowed what is the one thing you will change in Oracle database design?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Low salary

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Oracle Engineering Group

Worked for Oracle Engineering Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Oracle Engineering Group Consulting Member Technical Staff interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Oracle Engineering Group employees and interview candidates.