Oracle Engineering Group

Updated Sep 19, 2014
Updated Sep 19, 2014

3.1

Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Oracle Engineering Group.

phone interview, on-site interviews.

Interview Questions
    • some technical questions are not trivial to business cases.   Answer Question

Better offer from somewhere else

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Oracle Engineering Group.

Campus recruitment and then onsite interview.

ASIC Engineering Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Oracle Engineering Group.

I applied online through the email and got phone interviewed at Oracle Engineering Group.

Interview Questions
    • What’s the difference between direct-mapping and set-associate?   Answer Question

Digital Design Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Oracle Engineering Group.

he asked me about the steup time and hold time exact defination.and also the sizing of transistors in my project and how to optimize the power and delay at the same time.

Interview Questions
    • the delay of the adder insider my project ,but I have forgotten .   Answer Question

Hardware Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Oracle Engineering Group in September 2013.

3 phone interviews. 1st one was about device physic, capacitance in drain source and gate, leakage current in several circuit. 2nd about verilog, some basics. 3rd about SRAM and dynamic circuit, I guess because I had some experience on these, mostly about power issues. Lots of details but nothing out of normal.

Interview Questions
    • Asked me a lots of leakage and power. Not really prepared for that.   Answer Question

Inside Sales HCM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Oracle Engineering Group in April 2013.

They have a positive format in that they host a 2 hour meeting with lots of candidates and Oracle managers.

Interview Questions
    • After spending 2+ hours at the hosting event the next step face-to-fact interviews with 3 managers, at 3 different consecutive times. If they like you, they call you back in 2 days for background checks.

Oracle requests/demands you show them 3 years of W2 earnings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Answer Question

Principal Software Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Oracle Engineering Group.

Two technical interview followed by HR interview

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Oracle Engineering Group.

Directly onsite interview. 5 groups in one interview day. 1 hour 15 minutes for each group. The groups are assigned by the HR. The difficulty of the question is highly depended on the group you interview with. Some group will not ask any coding question; for some core groups, such as database group, will have some easy algorithm question

Interview Questions
    • Comparison between relational database and unrelational database. MirrorCopy of binary tree   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

They first contact you through phone and then after they will ask you to schedule an interview. The interview consists of software problems and coding.

Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Oracle Engineering Group.

Phone interview, behavior questions