Oracle Engineering Group Member of Technical Staff Interview Questions

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Banga (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Oracle Engineering Group (Banga (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

they have taken 4 round . first one in fully technical ,second one is full of coding ,third one is technical and hr,4th full of hr and project related work.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to join us   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Oracle Engineering Group

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Oracle Engineering Group.

Interview

It was an on campus process. An online test was conducted by PAC Labs. Shortlisted students were made to write a 1 HR test. Two problems. One was to code a solution and the other one was a design problem. This was not an elimination round and all shortlisted students went to the PI Rounds. 4 PI rounds with three of them mostly being Technical PIs and the final one being an HR Interview with the Hiring Manager. Students were eliminated after each round of the PI.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Since it was an on campus interview, CTC was fixed.

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Oracle Engineering Group (Bangalore (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

There was one online test conducted by PAC labs. Shortlisted candidates are allowed to opt for different divisions. I had applied for Apps development for which there was only interview rounds.People applying for Server tech. had a written test followed by PI. Interview questions were simple logic based involving basic mathematics and analytical ability. There were conceptual questions asked from C,C++ and datastructure.

Interview Questions

• There was a number, say it is present on a number plate or some thing, when it is roteted by 180 degree it gives another number. Subtracting the 2nd from the 1st gives us another number which was provided to me. I don't remember the exact number. Find the initial number.   2 Answers