Oracle Engineering Group Interview Questions & Reviews in Redwood City, CA

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Inside Sales HCM Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Redwood City, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Oracle Engineering Group in April 2013.

They have a positive format in that they host a 2 hour meeting with lots of candidates and Oracle managers.

Interview Questions
    • After spending 2+ hours at the hosting event the next step face-to-fact interviews with 3 managers, at 3 different consecutive times. If they like you, they call you back in 2 days for background checks.

Oracle requests/demands you show them 3 years of W2 earnings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Answer Question

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Redwood City, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

I interviewed through other source. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Oracle Engineering Group in August 2010.

interview was easier

not much

Consulting Member Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Redwood City, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Oracle Engineering Group in February 2010.

Very gruelling interview as the job was for a very senior position. The interviewers were very polite, helpful and very knowledgable. Their primary idea was to see how I started on a problem, how I approached it and solved it step by step. They were not too keen on whether I got the final answer or not.

Interview Questions
    • If allowed what is the one thing you will change in Oracle database design?   Answer Question

Low salary

Worked for Oracle Engineering Group? Contribute to the Community!