Oracle Engineering Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Inside Sales HCM Interview

Inside Sales HCM
Redwood City, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Oracle Engineering Group in April 2013.

Interview Details – They have a positive format in that they host a 2 hour meeting with lots of candidates and Oracle managers.

Interview Question – After spending 2+ hours at the hosting event the next step face-to-fact interviews with 3 managers, at 3 different consecutive times. If they like you, they call you back in 2 days for background checks.

Oracle requests/demands you show them 3 years of W2 earnings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Answer Question

Applications Engineer Interview

Applications Engineer
Redwood City, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Oracle Engineering Group in August 2010.

Interview Details – interview was easier

Interview Question – experience   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – not much

Consulting Member Technical Staff Interview

Consulting Member Technical Staff
Redwood City, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Oracle Engineering Group in February 2010.

Interview Details – Very gruelling interview as the job was for a very senior position. The interviewers were very polite, helpful and very knowledgable. Their primary idea was to see how I started on a problem, how I approached it and solved it step by step. They were not too keen on whether I got the final answer or not.

Interview Question – If allowed what is the one thing you will change in Oracle database design?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Low salary

Worked for Oracle Engineering Group? Contribute to the Community!