Oracle

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

GCO Inter Interview

GCO Inter

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Oracle.

Interview Details – The process began with a short introductory interview with a member of the campus recruiting team with Oracle. I then heard back from the campus recruiter within the next 2 weeks following the first interview to notify me that i had been selected for a secondary Skype interview.
The Skype interview went very well. The majority of the interview questions pertained to my previous experience with an emphasis on my skills related to the job at hand. The interview lasted for an hr and a half, and was relatively straight forward. Nothing was unexpected.
Two weeks later i heard back from the campus recruiter and was offered the job.

Interview Question – Where specifically do you see yourself within 3-5 years with Oracle?   Answer Question

Worked for Oracle? Contribute to the Community!