Oracle Interview Questions

Updated Jul 29, 2015
1,732 Interview Reviews

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Applied via LinkedIn and was contacted by a recruiter pretty quickly. It was a pretty casual phone interview. He set up two more phone interviews with two other managers over the course of a few months, both of which went very well, but then I eventually stopped getting calls back. No idea what happened.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had a conflict with a co-worker and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Associate Technology Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Oracle (San Luis Obispo, CA).

Interview

Applied online through my campus career website and also submitted resume in person at the career fair. One behavioral phone interview with HR recruiter. Then one in-person behavioral interview with HR recruiter. Then one behavioral phone interview with manager.

Manager Interview

Interview

Initial phone interview followed by multiple rounds of in person interviews spread across couple of weeks. The process was painstakingly slow with little to no communication in between. Commitments for letting me know about the feedback and decision were never honored. In the end, the offer that was provided was less then what I currently make which is a big surprise because my salary requirements were conveyed and documented right from the beginning. Also, the way they treated salary negotiation was very insulting.

Interview Questions

• Lots of questions on experience, background and projects.   Answer Question

Staff Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

It was a 4 step process. First there was a written exam with all possible topics covered. Then technical interview followed by 2nd round of technical interview by senior manager. and finally HR round where we spoke about compensation, other benefits and joining process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They were not ready to negotiate ad they made it very clear when I mate with HR for the first time after I cleared interview.

Associate Campaign Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Two part interview. One group interview then one private interview. It was pretty straight forward. Outside of the group interview I met with three current employees who were very friendly and it flowed more like a conversation.

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Two interviews in different locations, including a presentation. It was a lengthy process overall, but it was pretty straightforward. They were a little bit disorganized but very helpful when you were dealing with someone.

Contract Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Oracle (Irving, TX).

Interview

Interviews were set up at the office. I went in to meet them face to face. I met 1 at a time. After one interview was over it was a tag team until I have talked to all 3.

Interview Questions

• What type of experience was I planning to get out of this job.   1 Answer
    • Did you want to get involved in Government contracts?   1 Answer

Oracle Direct Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

3 rounds: one with a peer, one with a manager, one with the director. Each one was similar in form. They asked personal questions then asked you to relate your experience to what you would do in the position

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Mostly general questions on personality, work ethics, and professional competence in the field. Also a few direct simple questions YES/ No type about what the job entailed and whether to be comfortable with that and the work environment etc. Questions relating to prior employment experiences, including job roles and its application to the job advertised.

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Initial communication was through an email inquiry and I was soon called by an Oracle recruiter. First and subsequent interviews were all face to face. First with two levels of managers and final with VP of Sales.

Interview Questions

• When faced with a highly challenging situations, what's your first reaction?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiations can be difficult and I pushed back on the first offer. Now I wish I pushed back twice. Advice...get as much as you can upfront because raises are far and few between. If you're happy with your salary, then you'll be good. If you are just okay and think it'll grow over time...you will be highly disappointed.