Oracle

Getting the Interview

1,106 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Development Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Oracle in March 2014.

Interview Details – I applied online through my university and received an offer for an interview on campus the following week. The interview lasted about 45 minutes and it was fairly behavioral. The recruiter had me walk him through my resume and he would stop and ask questions concerning each activity. He asked me a few difficult questions but I think it was just to see how I handled myself in certain situations since the role is primarily sales. I received a job offer on the spot and accepted a few weeks later. The internal process is kind of lengthy but it's understandable with such a large company with sensitive data.

Interview Question – There wasn't anything too unexpected or difficult. They want to see your competitive spirit and drive that aligns with the position and the mission of the company.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate my starting date as well as a relocation allocation.

Executive Assistant Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Oracle.

Interview Details – Phone interview first, then brought in to meet with VP and one of his managers. Good, pleasant interview.

Negotiation Details – Say higher than you expect on salary, then you can negotiate from there.

Staff Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Oracle.

Interview Details – Two phone interviews, then an in person interview and skills test. Two interviewers for the in person, each asking a standard set of questions, and then their own mix. As expected, a heavy emphasis on database questions. Overall nice, clean offices. Seemed like a good environment. In an excellent part of town.

Corporate Finance Intern Interview

Interviewed at Oracle

Interview Details – personal, well structured

Interview Question – Mostly driven on experience and skill   Answer Question

Sales Executive Interview

Dallas, TX

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Oracle in July 2010.

Interview Details – Interview with PeopleSoft prior to purchase by Oracle. Two Interviews

Interview Question – Don't recall a particularly unexpected or difficult question   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Associate Sales Representative Interview

Ithaca, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Oracle in December 2013.

Interview Details – VERY QUICK two interviews and I was hired

Interview Question – none very social , more of a personality assessment   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – same offer for all recruits

Account Manager Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Oracle.

Interview Details – I was recruited out of college and the interview what some what simple. Oracle began a new sales hire training program. I think the main thing that the recruiter was looking for is a personality. Oracle taught us all the fundamentals in the 8 week program. We just need to ready for it.

Sales Consultant Interview

Redwood City, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Oracle in February 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online through Linkedin
phone interview with recruiter
phone interview with manager
presentation with group including managers and other sales consultants

Interview Question – Present some type of technology to us for 30 minutes over webex   Answer Question

Physical Design Interview

Santa Clara, CA

I interviewed at Oracle in November 2013.

Interview Details – For new graduate employment, one phone interview+one on-site interview

Interview Question – phone interview, since graduate employment without much experience, some problems appeared in the advanced process technology seems no way to answer.   Answer Question

Principal Consultant Interview

San Jose, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Oracle in November 2010.

Interview Details – I had not gone through too much of interview process.It was just one interview through I got selected.

Interview Question – Why do you think we should hire you and what difference you can make to the organization.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They started with a low salary and i rejected and they came back after 15 days and offered me the salary i asked for.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Oracle