Oracle Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2015
1,684 Interview Reviews

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Oracle.

Interview

I had a phone interview for about half an hour and in the following week I had 5 hour on-site interview. In the following week recruiter contacted me with an offer.

Business Development Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Oracle.

Interview

The communication with my recruiter made this process efficient over the 2 month process. Initially there was a group interview information session at a local hotel where they provided appetizers. After that there was a phone interview, two separate on site interviews with two different managers as well as a final phone interview.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Oracle.

Interview

There were several phone interviews set up with various people including the hiring manager, group manager, and several peers. The questions were standard interview questions with nothing really unexpected. They were really wanting to determine your qualifications based upon experience, as well as your ability to communicate and articulate your answers.

Interview Questions

• What's the most difficult project that you managed.   1 Answer

Software Developer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Oracle (Redwood City, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

The process is quite simple. Depends on what team and what position you are interviewing with. I met with three teams at the Oracle HQs in Redwood shores in a single day. Also had a lunch with an alumni of my school. The whole process was very smooth. HRs are very nice and the people who interviewed me are also very friendly. They didn't ask any challenging question. We talked about my background and what their group do for most of the time with some basic questions on Java, multithreading and Algortihms.

Interview Questions

• Some teams ask technical(Algorithms and Java) questions while others concentrate on behavioral and communication skills.
      Algorithm question- Print the complete ancestral chain in a given n-Array tree.(You have to print all the parents till the root of each node of a given n-Array tree)

Answer Question

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

I had two phone interviews and an in-person interview. Everyone I met during the interview process was friendly and concerned with making sure that if I joined the team at Oracle it would be a right fit for me and for the company. It was a very professional and pleasant process.

Interview Questions

• Describe your leadership style.   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Oracle (Redwood City, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Overall, very relaxed. There were two interviewers from the team and they both just asked questions to get to know me. The office is very nice and inviting and the location is beautiful. The actual interview lasted no more than 45 minutes and was conducted in a small office room. The interviewers walked me out afterward and told me we would be in contact. The position went to someone else though.

Senior Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Oracle (New York, NY).

Interview

Recruiter reached out on Linkedin and connected with Hiring manager (HM); HM took over from here.

A 1 hour phone screen with HM which went over by 45 mins. Mostly behavioral and resume; mainly focused on interactions to explain any technology and ability to tailor messaging based on title of the person you are talking to. We worked through few use cases for the same. He told me prepare presentation on a familiar and unfamiliar tech.

1:1 session with HM and 2 people to present the 2 topics and white boarding exercise on how to engineer business value for increased performance in a system. Same day 1:1 with HM's boss. Mainly behavioral

3 seperate Phone interviews with Sales reps. And Final phone interview with VP.

a verbal offer was provided in 2 days. Formal offer letter took a month since they wait for back ground check to complete before generating offer letter.

Software Developer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Oracle (Boston, MA).

Interview

There were around four round, the first round was with a hiring manager where he asked questions about my previous experiences. The second round was technical round where I was asked some questions on C++. The third round was with another manager where we discussed about my academic projects. The fourth round was design and coding round where a design question and white board programming question was asked.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Currently in the interview process and am very impressed with the level of professionalism. They are looking for hard working enthusiastic people. If you are good with people and can easily convers with them then odds are they may higher you if you have the credentials. Overall the recruiters are nice people who genuinely want to work with you to see if your the right fit. If you are they will only help you through the process.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Oracle (Boston, MA).

Interview

applied online directly through their site. was a graduating senior and had spoken ot a few of their recruiters a campus job fairs - they advised me to apply to specific openings