Oracle Interview Questions

Updated Sep 2, 2015
1,842 Interview Reviews

Jd Edwards Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

An initial phone screening was conducted with a corporate recruiter, who had found my resume online. The screening was followed up by phone interviews with the hiring team and corporate HR. HR went over my resume with me and asked questions about goals and ideas for the future. The hiring team was more interested with my past experience, and seemed to focus on how I had assimilated in different work environments, and how they affected me. The last interview is an onsite, in person interview that lasts between a couple hours and an afternoon, and includes facility tours and meet and greets with current staff.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

The interview process was very easy. I got the job through a friend of a friend and did not even have to work with HR very much. I had one phone interview and was offered the position shortly after. I do not expect this to be normal practice at Oracle, but I felt pretty fortunate to be in that position. Sorry if this description is not very helpful...

Interview Questions

• Did you have any group projects in your economics studies? If so, tell me about it.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (San Diego, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Very easy and brief. Very relaxing and open discussion. Good introduction. Good knowledge about requirements. Good screening. Valid questions and details about next steps. Prompt responses and open clarifications. Providing good insight about company culture and structure and providing guidance about next steps.

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Oracle (Redwood City, CA).

Interview

Basic Operating Systems questions. None of them very difficult questions. No typical CS-101 stytle questions for the experienced people. No trick questions either. What is needed for their work were only asked

Interview Questions

• OS concurrency questions, language specific (mine was C), linux platform based, basic database questions   Answer Question

Operation Management Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

2 people interviewed me one after another, asking questions To discover who I am and what kind skills i have. Was not very difficult. The questions were very basic. I personally just lacked experience so therefore did not get the job. Will apply again when I do gain experience

Deal Strategy Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Applied via LinkedIn and was contacted by a recruiter pretty quickly. It was a pretty casual phone interview. He set up two more phone interviews with two other managers over the course of a few months, both of which went very well, but then I eventually stopped getting calls back. No idea what happened.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had a conflict with a co-worker and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Associate Technology Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (San Luis Obispo, CA).

Interview

Applied online through my campus career website and also submitted resume in person at the career fair. One behavioral phone interview with HR recruiter. Then one in-person behavioral interview with HR recruiter. Then one behavioral phone interview with manager.

Manager Interview

Interview

Initial phone interview followed by multiple rounds of in person interviews spread across couple of weeks. The process was painstakingly slow with little to no communication in between. Commitments for letting me know about the feedback and decision were never honored. In the end, the offer that was provided was less then what I currently make which is a big surprise because my salary requirements were conveyed and documented right from the beginning. Also, the way they treated salary negotiation was very insulting.

Interview Questions

• Lots of questions on experience, background and projects.   Answer Question

Staff Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

It was a 4 step process. First there was a written exam with all possible topics covered. Then technical interview followed by 2nd round of technical interview by senior manager. and finally HR round where we spoke about compensation, other benefits and joining process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They were not ready to negotiate ad they made it very clear when I mate with HR for the first time after I cleared interview.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Two part interview. One group interview then one private interview. It was pretty straight forward. Outside of the group interview I met with three current employees who were very friendly and it flowed more like a conversation.