Oracle

Updated Dec 15, 2014
Updated Dec 15, 2014
1,418 Interview Reviews

Designer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Oracle.

The interview process was very low stress, not very challenging. My experience was enough to warrant me getting the position without much actual interviewing. So the interview itself was formality.

They offered 60/hr and I countered with 65/hr and they agreed. Very relaxed and easy.

Associate Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Oracle.

Hired from College Campus Interview as fresher
    First there is an Online Exam,
    Next there is an Technical round interview for an hour,
    Finally an HR round (its cool)
    In HR round we need to provide all certificate Xerox

Intern Interview

Had a friend forward my resume to someone on the marketing team, who then got back to me regarding potential internships. It was about a 2-3 month process from initial outreach to signing the contract. Had probably 5-7 phone interviews, nothing in person. Very friendly staff and extremely helpful answering any questions I had.

Interview Questions
    I did not try to negotiate, so I am unsure of that process.

Hardware Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Oracle.

On phone screening and then an onsite interview. Multiple groups showed interest. Interviewed for 2 hours with each of them. Questions on Transistor characterisitcs, sizing, setup hold time and questions on resume.

Software Engineer Interview

contacted by recruiter, had a quick chat over phone with hr about starting time and interests. hr sent me a list of 8 groups to rank, then they scheduled interview with 4 groups, two of which are in boston area. the interviews are mostly non technical, and vary a lot from group to group. groups in boston are more technical. everyone is very friendly. asked many behavioral questions.

Java Developer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Oracle.

was contacted by HR representative, was told that manager will contact to schedule technical interview. Almost 3 weeks later manager contacted for a technical screening. Asked java and database questions.

Interview Questions
    • Some advanced database questions for a java developer position.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Oracle.

I got an email from an on-campus recruiter to schedule a phone interview which lasted about 20 minutes.
    Why Oracle?
    Why sales?
    Did you have any cold calling experience?

I did not get into the second round interview, so I'm not sure what the second interview would be like.

IT Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Oracle.

Got a call from the recruiter, and had a quick convo. She then set up a phone interview with the hiring manager. After that, the hiring manager set up an interview with a peer on the team, then with about 3 other people on separate teams.

Negotiation was with the Hiring Manager

Tax Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Oracle.

One round interview. Met four interviewers from each section of the tax team. One-on-one with each of interviewer for about 10-30 minutes each. I was asked when will I be able to start working at the very beginning. Then Self-introduction at first. Some technical questions related to tax terminologies like business start up expense treatment, etc. Excel skill level. Be prepared to answer any questions on the resume items. Also prepare at least 10 questions for the interviewers.

Visa issue

Sale Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Oracle.

It was a very lengthy interview process and from start to finish it took 5 months' time. I first spoke with the VP of Sales and then with the Sales Director. There appeared to be an interest in hiring me, but there was a vast amount of time from the submission of my application to my last interview.