Oracle Interview Questions

Updated May 26, 2015
1,624 Interview Reviews

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Currently in the interview process and am very impressed with the level of professionalism. They are looking for hard working enthusiastic people. If you are good with people and can easily convers with them then odds are they may higher you if you have the credentials. Overall the recruiters are nice people who genuinely want to work with you to see if your the right fit. If you are they will only help you through the process.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Oracle (Boston, MA).

Interview

applied online directly through their site. was a graduating senior and had spoken ot a few of their recruiters a campus job fairs - they advised me to apply to specific openings

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Oracle (Chapel Hill, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

Met a recruiter at the campus job fair. Was sent a confirmation email for a phone interview with HR a few days later. A week later I had an interview with the HR rep I met at the fair. I went through a totla of three phone interviews on the phone. The first was with HR, second with a manager in Boston, and the third with a manager in Austin.

I had an advantage because I knew someone that worked at Oracle and called them and got the DL on what the job entailed, etc. Then I talked to multiple people that worked for the company which really helped impress my interviewers. I was offered a job two days after my 3rd phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you worked in a group with difficult personalities, why Oracle?, What's your sales experience? Go over your resume   Answer Question

CX Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Oracle (Chicago, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

Had 3 phone calls with many different hiring managers across the country. Finished the interview process with a Skype call that went very smoothly. Overall, a very fast, professional and easy going interview process

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clarita, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Oracle (Santa Clarita, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

I was directly called for an on-site interview. There was just one interview which lasted for about 1 hour 30 mins. There were two people taking the interview. Later the manager spoke to me for 15 mins.

Interview Questions

• Good conceptual questions. Nothing straightforward. One coding problem dealing with synchronization.   Answer Question

Sales and Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Oracle (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Three interviews (2 phone and one in person). I was contacted by a recruiter and they gave me information about the position and we set up a phone interview. From there we set up another phone interview and an in person interview. Each interview was with a different person (which I really liked because you got the opportunity to hear from different people).

Interview Questions

• Why Sales? Why Oracle? What was your biggest accomplishment in College?   Answer Question

CX Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Oracle (Reston, VA) in April 2015.

Interview

One initial phone screen from a recruiter and three phone interviews. All interviews were similar and asked questions about why you wanted to work for Oracle. Was pushed through the interview process fairly quickly. Waited a couple weeks after I cleared all the interviews to receive a phone call with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Why Oracle? What do you know about this position? Do you have any questions for me?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Oracle (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied through university recruiting. I had two phone interviews and one on campus interview that asked many of the same questions - why sales? why oracle? They want to see that you are a competitive person and that you are genuinely interested in the position. They emphasized that they didn't want you to go through the process if you were unsure because many other students take the position and continue to look for other jobs.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Oracle in April 2015.

Interview

I had one phone interview, it was very relaxed and they asked the typical questions. It lasted about 10 minutes and then he asked if I had any questions and told me to send him my schedule for the next 2 weeks. I never heard back

Web Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Oracle (San Jose, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was straight-forward. They started with going over the projects and experiences and parts they were interested in. They asked about previous experiences and to elaborate on projects. Then moved onto talking about the company itself and why I chose this position and what other positions I might be looking for. They also asked about the salary I'd be looking for. Ended with any questions I wanted to ask.