Oracle Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 26, 2014
1,274 interviews

3.1

Sales Representative Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Oracle in February 2014.

Recruited at college career fair to come in and interview with their recruiter, after was offered a time to have a phone interview to speak with someone from management

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time that you failed, what do you think are the key components to success, etc.   Answer Question

Applications Sales Representative Interview

Met with a university recruiter at a career fair on campus. Had 3 phone interviews with various sales team members. All interviews were very similar. All behavioral questions and overall assessing your potential fit within the company.

Interview Questions
    • List 2 things that you've recently accomplished in your life. What was the most valuable thing that you accomplished at your past job?   Answer Question

BDC Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I interviewed through other source. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Oracle in April 2014.

Takes a while to get paperwork through. Will tell you proposed starting date, but that can change! Be sure to get confirmed start date in written form before putting in your 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • Will ask you what you know about Oracle - who is our CEO, what is our size, what else do you know about Oracle   View Answer

Oracle Enterprise Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Oracle in May 2013.

There were 3 phone interviews via phone in addition to the recruiter. The first two interviews were very technical. Plan on knowing a lot about different technologies and hardware. There was “white boarding” via webex. The 3rd call was a normal management interview.
    The hiring process took about 30 days, but it was well worth the wait.

Interview Questions
    • Very Technical across technologies and platforms. Be prepared to whiteboard   Answer Question
    The process took a while.

Principal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Oracle.

4 phone interview and 2 face to face. 4 interview were technical and one situational and one managerial round. overall it was pleasant experience . they look for logical person with lots of aptitude knowledge

Interview Questions
    • all questions were about what I had done in past .situational question were like most difficult task I took and completed   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Burlington, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Oracle in September 2010.

meetings with managers and developers, get introduced to the projects, discuss my own experience, talk to multiple groups in the same day, have lunch together, questions about personality, no technical questions, people are all very nice

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Oracle.

The hiring process was smooth, 1 phone interview with hiring manager, followed by three phonic interview with multiple people across the globe and then on-site interview. Most of the interview was focused around my resume.

Software Engineer Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at Oracle.

Good organization, the interview process was fun and talked with interesting people. The people were responsive on my emails and stayed engaged throughout the process. A little slow on the offer for fresh out of college people.

other opportunities

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Oracle in January 2014.

Applied through USC and Interviewed through Skype. Recruiter looked disappointed with my face and answers, she ended the interview in 5 minutes and lied to me saying she would send my info to the hiring manager. I emailed her after a month of not hearing back. Never received a reply back. Definitely left a bad impression.

Programmer Analyst Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Oracle in January 2014.

I applied though online, and they emailed me after a month. After the contact, process was very quick. I had a phone interview with a manager for an hour. They asked a few behavioral questions in the first part, and the most of the time was spend on many technical questions based on my work experience listing on my resume.

Interview Questions
    • Detailed previous IT projects experience and many questions dealing with the technical aspects of their products.   Answer Question