Oracle

1,386 Interview Reviews

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chapel Hill, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chapel Hill, NC

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Oracle in September 2014.

Through college recruiting.
    Called me on the phone for pre-screening. It was very informal and I talked for the majority of the screening with questions about my resume and past experiences including school.
    2nd interview with manager on phone felt informal and at ease because of the easy-going nature of the manager.
    And a third interview face to face.

Senior Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Oracle in September 2014.

The recruiter reached out to me and did a phone screen with me, which I thought went very well. The recruiter told me at the end of the call that I would definitely hear from the hiring manager by the end of the week for another phone interview. After never hearing back from the hiring manager, I reached out to the recruiter again, and she said that because Oracle's big annual conference was going on, there was a delay in getting back to me. She told me that I would definitely hear about the next round of interviews as soon as the conference was over. I never heard back from the recruiter or the hiring manager, and it's been almost two months. It's fine if the hiring manager decided to not proceed to the next stage of the interview process, but it would have been nice to have gotten that confirmation from the recruiter.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were all pretty standard (i.e., What relevant background do you bring to the position? Why are you looking to switch positions?). It didn't get difficult since it was just the initial screen by the recruiter.   Answer Question

Physical Design Interview

6. characteristics of the mos transistor, Cgs, Cgd, W, L, current expression
    7. logic effort question
    8. electron migration quesiton
    9. carry look ahead adder

Interview Questions
    • Questions are not very difficult. Projects on resume will be asked in details.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

I ran across Oracle at a job fair at my school. I interviewed with a recruiter over Skype. I then had a phone interview with a Sales Manager in SF.

Principal Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Oracle.

Get a chance to directly contact the hiring manager and then a telephone interview. The telephone interview is a combination of technical and HR questions. Next one day onsite interview -- all are technical questions and describing past projects.

Senior Sales Consultant Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Oracle in September 2014.

Focused and intelligent. Interview with hiring executive, Sr HR manager, and several peers via telephone. Focus on what was needed in the role and asking how I would fit.

Interview Questions
    • Concerned about my high level of experience and becoming unchallenged   View Answer
    Oracle was concerned that I was happy and offered me the upper end of my ask but had no room for additional discussion agree the offer was made

Systems Analyst, Process Project Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Oracle.

Hiring process was easy, not intense, rather pleasant. It was done on a 1 to 1 with a couple of managers and few employees. The lunch part with the Manager was a good experience chit-chatting non work related things.

Interview Questions
    I didn't negotiate anything - basically accepted whatever they offered.

Lead Interview

The process was very long. There were many rounds. But it was interesting and informative and managers made sure that they were hiring the right fit. Multiple rounds with manager. A long technical round.

Software Engineering Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Oracle.

The interview process was ridiculous. All they asked for was a resume and then I got an email back telling me that I had been selected into their internship program. A few weeks later I heard from them about choosing a group. Definitely not what I expected!

Interview Questions
    As an intern, the offer was very generous. No negotiation necessary.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Oracle.

Just had one HR round. The guy called me 20 minutes late. We start conversing and it goes well. In the end he asks me my base salary, then he asks me how many stocks i've been given and then he asks me what was the exact amount on my w2 in the last 2 years. When I said I can give that info if I get an offer and if it goes any further, he tells me he won't send my resume to the hiring manager until I provide him with that. Hence, I had to send him that info. He doesn't get back to me about the interview and when I email him to ask where it is at, he sends me a rejection. Very weird experience. Dint except this from oracle.