Oracle Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2015
1,823 Interview Reviews

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Oracle (San Francisco, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

They talked about lower level positions than job posting. I asked what is the position that I am interviewing for and I was told they were trying to figure out which position I was best fit for.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rocklin, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Oracle (Rocklin, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Recruiter phoned and asked basic questions about employment backgroud, education and suitability to filling the role. The Recruiter was friendly, engaging and great about describing the role and the team that was seeking a Manager.

Interview Questions

• Have you held a direct supervisor role and if so how many direct reports did you have?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Oracle (Austin, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Spoke with a recruiter who scheduled me for an Open House event and a subsequent series of interviews. I spoke with 3 sets of managers who asked me about basic soft skills and previous experience.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses? What have you done to prepare for this interview?   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Denver, CO) in June 2015.

Interview

Presentation and Interview. The presentation was a mock scenario used to gauge your ability to effectively convey information about Oracle products and brief well. With the proper preparation, it's a great opportunity to impress hiring managers. The interview was more a follow-up to the presentation and didn't seem to be as important, as you had already had previous interaction with the manager.

Interview Questions

• How have you demonstrated the ability to adapt and learn new skills prior to this position.   1 Answer

Sales and Business Development Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Nothing out of the ordinary and no surprises. The recruiter was really friendly and went in depth about the program. The first step is the phone screen and the second round is an interview with a regional manager.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Oracle? Why sales? Why Oracle? They will refer to your resume, so be prepared.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

3 phone interviews: 1 with recruiter, 2 with different managers. They were all extremely friendly and professional. Usually starts with greetings, then questions for you, and finally questions you have for the interviewer. Always make sure to have intelligent and hard-thought questions along with being prepared for any questions. They want to see your qualifications and skills translated into the team environment at Oracle.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

I had two phone interview, and one on site. Both are easy. got the offer 10 days later. Accepted the offer and went from there. I was scared at first, but it was one of the best decisions I made. The company has also Oracle university to take training classes.

Interview Questions

• nothing really hard, just know your resume and be able to support whats on it talk about your past projects and how did you do them. Talk about leadership, and what is your role on the project.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

I had a phone interview for about half an hour and in the following week I had 5 hour on-site interview. In the following week recruiter contacted me with an offer.

Software Developer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Redwood City, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

The process is quite simple. Depends on what team and what position you are interviewing with. I met with three teams at the Oracle HQs in Redwood shores in a single day. Also had a lunch with an alumni of my school. The whole process was very smooth. HRs are very nice and the people who interviewed me are also very friendly. They didn't ask any challenging question. We talked about my background and what their group do for most of the time with some basic questions on Java, multithreading and Algortihms.

Interview Questions

• Some teams ask technical(Algorithms and Java) questions while others concentrate on behavioral and communication skills. Algorithm question- Print the complete ancestral chain in a given n-Array tree.(You have to print all the parents till the root of each node of a given n-Array tree)   Answer Question

Business Development Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

The communication with my recruiter made this process efficient over the 2 month process. Initially there was a group interview information session at a local hotel where they provided appetizers. After that there was a phone interview, two separate on site interviews with two different managers as well as a final phone interview.