Oracle Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2015
1,829 Interview Reviews

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

There were several phone interviews set up with various people including the hiring manager, group manager, and several peers. The questions were standard interview questions with nothing really unexpected. They were really wanting to determine your qualifications based upon experience, as well as your ability to communicate and articulate your answers.

Interview Questions

• What's the most difficult project that you managed.   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Redwood City, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Overall, very relaxed. There were two interviewers from the team and they both just asked questions to get to know me. The office is very nice and inviting and the location is beautiful. The actual interview lasted no more than 45 minutes and was conducted in a small office room. The interviewers walked me out afterward and told me we would be in contact. The position went to someone else though.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

I had two phone interviews and an in-person interview. Everyone I met during the interview process was friendly and concerned with making sure that if I joined the team at Oracle it would be a right fit for me and for the company. It was a very professional and pleasant process.

Interview Questions

• Describe your leadership style.   1 Answer

Senior Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (New York, NY).

Interview

Recruiter reached out on Linkedin and connected with Hiring manager (HM); HM took over from here. A 1 hour phone screen with HM which went over by 45 mins. Mostly behavioral and resume; mainly focused on interactions to explain any technology and ability to tailor messaging based on title of the person you are talking to. We worked through few use cases for the same. He told me prepare presentation on a familiar and unfamiliar tech. 1:1 session with HM and 2 people to present the 2 topics and white boarding exercise on how to engineer business value for increased performance in a system. Same day 1:1 with HM's boss. Mainly behavioral 3 seperate Phone interviews with Sales reps. And Final phone interview with VP. a verbal offer was provided in 2 days. Formal offer letter took a month since they wait for back ground check to complete before generating offer letter.

Software Developer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Boston, MA).

Interview

There were around four round, the first round was with a hiring manager where he asked questions about my previous experiences. The second round was technical round where I was asked some questions on C++. The third round was with another manager where we discussed about my academic projects. The fourth round was design and coding round where a design question and white board programming question was asked.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Chapel Hill, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

Met a recruiter at the campus job fair. Was sent a confirmation email for a phone interview with HR a few days later. A week later I had an interview with the HR rep I met at the fair. I went through a totla of three phone interviews on the phone. The first was with HR, second with a manager in Boston, and the third with a manager in Austin. I had an advantage because I knew someone that worked at Oracle and called them and got the DL on what the job entailed, etc. Then I talked to multiple people that worked for the company which really helped impress my interviewers. I was offered a job two days after my 3rd phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you worked in a group with difficult personalities, why Oracle?, What's your sales experience? Go over your resume   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Boston, MA).

Interview

applied online directly through their site. was a graduating senior and had spoken ot a few of their recruiters a campus job fairs - they advised me to apply to specific openings

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Currently in the interview process and am very impressed with the level of professionalism. They are looking for hard working enthusiastic people. If you are good with people and can easily convers with them then odds are they may higher you if you have the credentials. Overall the recruiters are nice people who genuinely want to work with you to see if your the right fit. If you are they will only help you through the process.

Principal Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Albany, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

Great interviews with the hiring team, position had been open for 5 months and things were fast-tracked to get a resource on-site and contributing. However, after negotiating and receiving an offer from the hiring manager, the Recruiter wanted me to provide my salary in my current position before sending out an Offer letter. I declined and replied my current position has different responsibilities and the work is not related (current job is post-sales, new position is pre-sales). The Recruiter insisted and added how would it look if Oracle hired someone making $80K and this had to go through 5 levels of review? I gave the recruiter a range on my current salary and told her I needed to prepare for my call at 2:30. Later I received an email from the same Recruiter that Oracle declined to give me an Offer.

Interview Questions

• What were the five qualities you want to see in a manager?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle in April 2015.

Interview

I had one phone interview, it was very relaxed and they asked the typical questions. It lasted about 10 minutes and then he asked if I had any questions and told me to send him my schedule for the next 2 weeks. I never heard back