Oracle Interview Questions

Updated Jul 22, 2015
1,728 Interview Reviews

Sales and Business Development Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Applied through school recruiting and got contacted by a recruiter within a few days. I had three phone interviews, all behavioral. Typically the recruiter would email asking for my schedule for the next two weeks and then set up the interview time for me. The interviewers were managers across the country.

Interview Questions

• What is something that you don't enjoy but need to do to succeed?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Oracle was organized and professional during the process. They were also flexible in terms of offering opportunities to work from almost anywhere. I like the bonus structure as described as well. It was structured so as to encourage teams to meet team goals, and to encourage individuals to strive to meet their personal goals as well.

Interview Questions

• What were the most prominent functions of your most recent position and how can you translate that into success for what we are planning?   Answer Question

Business and Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Oracle (Santa Barbara, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process consists of two phone interviews and one final in-person conversation. The two phone interviews lasted about 15 minutes each. They mainly wanted to know how my past experience applied to sales, what I knew about the position and company, and, of course, why I should be hired. Overall the process was pretty straightforward; no role-playing or gimmicks, just basic questions. They are mostly looking for confidence, communication skills, and enthusiasm toward the company.

Technical Analyst (Support) Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Horrible interview process. Onboarding process took almost 3 months. There are around 4 or 5 interviews, if you are interviewing from long-distance anyway. Don't think you are going to negotiate with them on salary...no room for negotiation with this company. They need the money for their sales parties and new sail boats. You will likely get low-balled. Most employees agree the best way to get a good salary at Oracle is to quit and and come back after you've been paid fairly by a different employer. The best advice is to stay away from this company though.

Interview Questions

• Yadda yadda questions, and technical questions were based on a 2 hour exam, consisting of logic questions and IQ shape pattern questions, and some story problems (logic). Pretty easy.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Three phone interviews with Sales Managers from across the U.S. None from the office I was going to work in. Very disjointed process with almost no follow up. Did not know if I was moving along in the interview process, and then would randomly be contacted to set up an interview. After third interview was not told next steps, but received email containing offer about a month later.

Interview Questions

• How I worked in teams versus working alone.   1 Answer

Had more exciting offer. Less pay but more responsibilities and in city I wanted to be in.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Oracle in March 2015.

Interview

A good and manageable interview process. One brief phone interview with a recruiter and then an hour long phone interview with two managers in the office that have different roles. 30 minutes per manager on the phone.

Interview Questions

• Why Oracle? Why Sales? How will you overcome obstacles and failures in Sales? Cold Calling?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Oracle (Boston, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

I was contacted via email in response to my application to schedule a phone interview with a college recruiter. The interview was very casual, and conversational so I was told I would move to the second round. The second round of interviews was conducted by a sales representative at Oracle, and was similar in fashion of the first interview (casual, no standard interview questions.) This conversation was very similar to my first conversation with a recruiter, but I was not continued onto the interview process, for reasons unknown to me.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Oracle (San Francisco, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

I got the recruiter's information from a friend and was given a phone interview right away. I later had 2 in person interviews. It was not intimidating at all. You just have to be passionate about sales. Although I was really confident, I wasn't really passionate about working in sales and they were able to tell.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Oracle (Santa Barbara, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Very Basic Interview Questions, if you prepare and are motivated you should get the job. Need to be able to sound energetic and lively over the phone. Make sure to speak a lot about relevant experience that you have had that make you perfect for sales.

Sales and Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Oracle (Boston, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

One brief phone interview, followed by two 30 minute interviews. Mainly questions about why you want to work there and why you would be a good fit. No hard questions. Overall a good experience. Mainly depends on who you get as an interviewer and how well you two click. Wasn't the hardest interview I've had before, but wasn't the easiest either.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none