Oracle Interview Questions

3.1

Principal Member of Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Redwood City, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Oracle.

Had an initial phone screen with the recruiter and set up a phone screen with the hiring manager. The hiring manager loved to hear himself talk so that made it quite easy. Invited for a face-to-face interview but that particular group's interview process was a little different. They prefer to have the candidate give a presentation on their topic of choice. Confirmed the topic was okay with the hiring manager. When I came into present, interviewed with 4 other people and was NOT given an opportunity to present my slides or materials, only to whiteboard. As they said, they preferred if I discussed from memory. Alrighty then!

I felt like I did well enough to advance, however, was not given an opportunity to go to the next round, which was unfortunate but perhaps they already had a finalist in mind.

Interview Questions
    • If the SVP was in front of you, what would you say to her?   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Oracle.

The hiring process is slow, it took almost one month.

Salary is negotiable.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Burlington, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

First step in the process was an informal meeting at a college fair. Soon after was in touch with a recruiter for a phone interview and follow up in person interview. Overall process took about two months from first contact to through the door interview. Everyone I dealt with in HR and through the interview process was very nice.

Very long commute was a major issue, took an offer with a smaller growing company much closer to home.

Tax Intern Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Oracle.

Interviewed based on the resume. Asked about how well of your excel skills, that's all.

Business Development Managery Interview

I applied through other source - interviewed at Oracle.

only single interview had strong referal.

GCO Inter Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Oracle.

The process began with a short introductory interview with a member of the campus recruiting team with Oracle. I then heard back from the campus recruiter within the next 2 weeks following the first interview to notify me that i had been selected for a secondary Skype interview.
    The Skype interview went very well. The majority of the interview questions pertained to my previous experience with an emphasis on my skills related to the job at hand. The interview lasted for an hr and a half, and was relatively straight forward. Nothing was unexpected.
    Two weeks later i heard back from the campus recruiter and was offered the job.

Interview Questions
    • Where specifically do you see yourself within 3-5 years with Oracle?   Answer Question

Global Licensing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Oracle in May 2014.

1. Email from Internal Recruiter in April 2014
    2. 1-hour interview with internal recruiter who acted very antsy that they had to get the position filled, this was in mid May 2014
    3. Did not hear anything until the beginning of June and after repeatedly emailing, I was given 1- day to be onsite. Never mind the fact I already have a full-time demanding job and cannot cancel scheduled meetings at the last minute. Finally the interview was put into place fort
    4. Phone interview set up - 30 minutes with senior manager (on the east coast) and director in san francisco. Then I was told it would be narrowed down and I would "hear back from them within a week". It has now been 8 weeks and I stopped emailing them 6 weeks ago after the director had promised I would hear something after July 4th weekend. It is now August 13th and they have disappeared.
    Not impressed and extremely disappointed with how I was been treated. I felt the job is completely what I wanted and ironically, I worked with Oracle at my previous company. If this is honestly how they treat their candidates, I will never apply again.

Interview Questions
    • mostly behavioral questions. You do not need to regurgitate your resume   Answer Question

Applications Developer IV/Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks - interviewed at Oracle in May 2014.

How can you contribute to our company? Prove me that you are a team player. These were the questions that I got asked. And I did not like the questions

Business Development Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Oracle in May 2014.

Initial phone screeen by HR, spoke to another hiring manager to set up day long interview. One day 4 rounds of about 30 minutes a piece, and was interviewed by a team. Was offered a position one day after interviewing, but took 3 weeks to process before I was able to start.

Interview Questions
    • Had to present a business memo for pursuing an industry   View Answer
    There is no negotiation at this level 13 days vacation, unlimited sick days, this is a jump off point into any role within Oracle.

Facilities Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Burlington, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Oracle in May 2014.

Have has three interviews at this point. Two Phone, and one internal. very sociable, and easy to respond to their questions. Felt very strongly leaving the almost two hour interview.