Oracle Interview Questions

Updated Apr 15, 2015
Updated Apr 15, 2015
1,559 Interview Reviews

Associate Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Oracle (Redwood City, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

I went to my school's career fair and met three employees from Oracle. I was contacted by a college recruiter within the following two weeks and went through three different interviews. The first interview was over the phone with the college recruiter and was extremely basic. The second interview was over the phone with a sales manager and the questions were very similar to the first interview but with a little more depth. The final interview was in person, on Oracle's campus, and was with another manager. The final interview felt more like a conversation than anything. I was asked one or two situational questions (what would you do if...?) but overall, the questions were basic sales questions.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you received ten accounts that required locating and contacting human resource managers?   Answer Question

Sales and Business Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Oracle in February 2015.

Interview

The whole process was very organized the head recruiter was very sweet. She really did all that she could to make the process as simple and quick as possible. 1st interview was in person on campus, 2nd and 3rd were over the phone. The whole process took about 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Give me the value proposition for product "x" that you worked on at "x" company on your resume. Asked general behavior questions, they really just wanted to get to know you and make sure you could communicate well.   1 Answer

Sales and Business Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Oracle in February 2015.

Interview

Submitted resume at campus career fair, then had a phone call for screening, and 2 phone interviews with Oracle members before receiving offer. The interviews were mainly behavioral, but also questions about experience working on the phone and with clients.

Interview Questions

• What excited you about Oracle?
      What kind of role do you play in a team?

Answer Question

Applications Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Oracle (Burlington, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied via Linkedin, then the phone screening with the recruiter and I was invited to the open house. First you meet as many people as you can and then they run a presentation about Oracle as a company and informal Q&A session begins. Try to ask questions and be active. Successful candidates will be invited to the formal interview, I was not invited that time. I hope to try my best next time and get a job as overall experience with Oracle was very positive. They have really great recruiters and professional sales managers.

Internet Sales Representative, II Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Oracle (Redwood Shores, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

1) Phone interview w/ an Oracle Recruiter
    2) Meet and Greet the Oracle Hiring Managers - Happy Hour
    3) F2F interview with the team Manager
    4) HireRight Background, Employment and Education verification (takes anywhere from 2 days to 2 weeks or more and you have to respond to several emails from several different HireRight staff members, very frustrating, a waste of time really)
    5) Receive offer via email (contingent upon passing the Background check)

Senior Solutions Architect Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Oracle (Broomfield, CO) in February 2015.

Interview

Initial phone screen from HR with quick technical review, past experience relating to the position, and some cultural questions.
    Hiring manager screen with quick technical review, deeper probe into technical background, and very deep personality review with situational analysis, strengths/weaknesses, communication, ability to work in a global organization, and interest in the company and job.
    Team panel interview in room with video conference for remote members with in depth technical interview, heavy situational analysis, chemistry with the team, how much you have researched the company and its trends, etc.
    Final interview with hiring manager if needed. For me it was skipped and instead had an offer discussion.
    Focus is heavy on the ability to communicate across a global organization and deal with big ego people from the many start ups they have purchased.
    Post verbal offer period is a tedious wait for approval from the management chain - could easily take a month - which may change the title and/or salary.
    Also there is tons of paperwork, which is much mitigated by the high quality online interface.

Interview Questions

• How do you build and maintain relationships across the company given that you may never meet some people face to face?   1 Answer
    • How do you go about integrating disparate products into the mainstream so as to provide a seam less user experience?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

On campus recruitment interview, 30 minutes each with two sales reps. They were easy going and asked the typical interview questions, typing notes throughout the process. It wasn't all "business" in the sense that we had informal conversations and they were very helpful in answering all the questions that I had. They were honest when I asked what is the best and worst part about their job and I appreciated their patience when I froze up one time when asked a question I didn't prepare for!

Hardware Engineer Interview

Interview

I submitted my resume during a career fair and got contacted after a month. The interview last for 45 minutes. The interviewer is very kind and she provided me with lots of valuable information. There are not many technical questions. She mainly asked about my resume and previous experiences. I am still waiting for their final decision.

Member Technical Staff Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Oracle.

Interview

I gave interview for Oracle, India when it has visited my campus for a job fair. It had 4 rounds in total. The first one was a written technical round which consisted of questions covering several basics in Data Structures, OOP, C, Java n stuff. The next three interviews were face-to-face. Out of these three, the first two involved writing programs for several questions related to Data Structures and Algorithms. I would say a good preparation from any popular resource (Cracking the Coding Interview etc) should help here. The last one was a HR round and it had the standard questions. We got the results by the end of the day. Overall, the interview experience was pretty satisfactory.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Submitted through internal referral. Target school+high GPA (3.9+). Direct onsite interview. Before the interview, recruiter provides some teams to select and rank. On the onsite interview, talked to different managers in different teams. All questions are simple and standard. Got an offer the second business day.

The recruiter is very responsible and efficient. The overall experience is very positive.

Interview Questions

Got a few offer with higher compensation and better match to my background.