Oracle

Relevance Date Difficulty

Facilities Coordinator Interview

Facilities Coordinator
Burlington, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Oracle in May 2014.

Interview Details – Have has three interviews at this point. Two Phone, and one internal. very sociable, and easy to respond to their questions. Felt very strongly leaving the almost two hour interview.

Interview Question – Describe your weaknesses.   View Answer

Associate Sales Consultant Interview

Associate Sales Consultant

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Oracle in March 2014.

Interview Details – First round interview was just a phone screen. Interviewer asked very basic questions regarding my resume and my work experience. Second round interview was more on the behavioral side. Third round and fourth rounds are on-site.

Interview Question – What does resilience mean to you?   Answer Question

Database Administrator Manager Interview

Database Administrator Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Oracle in July 2012.

Interview Details – they have very good interview process and they find good consultants to perform the technical interview for the people. Most of their interviewers are on projects and usually find time during evening hours to conduct the interview. They sometime go in to detailed sixty minutes to ninety minutes interview. It is worthied. this is a good company to work for.

Reason for Declining – they wanted to wait month before the start date

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Inside Sales Representative

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Oracle in March 2013.

Interview Details – Interview process was very brief. They only recruited from select schools and expected the school's admissions process to do most of the work for them. I applied through my school website and was contacted to schedule an interview. After one interview, a background check and GPA review I was given an offer.

Interview Question – Why sales?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No options to negotiate.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Redwood, OR

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Oracle in April 2014.

Interview Details – The response from the company was super fast. I was contacted the next day after submitting the resume to set up a phone interview time. The interview lasted about 1 hour with three coding questions. The interviewer was very professional and he tried to discover my best potential.

Interview Question – All three coding questions were about software design patterns. The most difficult one was to design a software of calculating the total cost of a pizza order based on the given possible pizza sizes and toppings.   Answer Question

Principal Member of Technical Staff Interview

Principal Member of Technical Staff
Redwood City, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Oracle.

Interview Details – Had an initial phone screen with the recruiter and set up a phone screen with the hiring manager. The hiring manager loved to hear himself talk so that made it quite easy. Invited for a face-to-face interview but that particular group's interview process was a little different. They prefer to have the candidate give a presentation on their topic of choice. Confirmed the topic was okay with the hiring manager. When I came into present, interviewed with 4 other people and was NOT given an opportunity to present my slides or materials, only to whiteboard. As they said, they preferred if I discussed from memory. Alrighty then!

I felt like I did well enough to advance, however, was not given an opportunity to go to the next round, which was unfortunate but perhaps they already had a finalist in mind.

Interview Question – If the SVP was in front of you, what would you say to her?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Manager Interview

Inside Sales Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Oracle in July 2013.

Interview Details – Process can be slow, with at least 5-6 interviews. Expect to work on a 30/60/90 day plan. some interviews will be face to face, others on the phone. Do your homework and hit the Oracle web site and read about recent acquisitions and the overall Oracle portfolio: from storage, servers, os, middleware, applications, ect.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here ?   View Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Associate Consultant

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Oracle.

Interview Details – The hiring process is slow, it took almost one month.

Negotiation Details – Salary is negotiable.

Director Interview

Director
San Jose, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Oracle in January 2013.

Interview Details – cumborsome

Interview Question – why is the color red red?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – not a funny guy

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Inside Sales Representative
Burlington, MA

Interviewed at Oracle

Interview Details – First step in the process was an informal meeting at a college fair. Soon after was in touch with a recruiter for a phone interview and follow up in person interview. Overall process took about two months from first contact to through the door interview. Everyone I dealt with in HR and through the interview process was very nice.

Reason for Declining – Very long commute was a major issue, took an offer with a smaller growing company much closer to home.