Oracle

1,261 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Hardware Engineer Interview

Hardware Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Oracle in November 2013.

Interview Details – Left my resume at the career fair from my college. Received an email from the recruiter a few days after that, with some time slots for a phone interview with the manager. The phone conversation with the manager consisted in some questions about some of my previous project, and then technical questions.

Interview Question – When would you choose to use a latch over a flip--flop?   Answer Question

Software Engineer/Consulting Technical Director Interview

Software Engineer/Consulting Technical Director

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 10 months - interviewed at Oracle.

Interview Details – Approached by Oracle recruiter. Then the trail went cold for six months. Then back on again. The hiring process took about 10 months. 5 interviews in all with various levels.

Interview Question – How do you manage risk on new product release?   Answer Question

Senior Internet Sales Consultant Interview

Senior Internet Sales Consultant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Oracle.

Interview Details – Very brief interview. Spoke with a very friendly hiring manager and had a telephone interview. Lasted about 30 minutes and consisted mostly of fit questions. It was overall a positive experience

Interview Question – What do you see yourself doing 10 years from now?   Answer Question

Oracle Direct Sales Account Manager Interview

Oracle Direct Sales Account Manager
Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Oracle in March 2013.

Interview Details – I knew the hiring manager so the process was much quicker. Just two formal interviews about my history in the tech sales industry. I met with the VP of Sales and direct hiring manager once each.

Interview Question – What is your biggest weakness?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I negotiated up to the maximum allowed for this position in the first year.

Interaction Designer Interview

Interaction Designer
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Oracle in July 2013.

Interview Details – Multiple rounds meeting with the team and managers. Very thorough. Ask the department manager many questions to get a good feeling for the environment and co-worker happiness.

Had several review meetings with single individuals and managers to get a good grasp of the work and the environment.

Interview Question – All standard interview questions   Answer Question

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Senior Financial Analyst
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Oracle in May 2014.

Interview Details – Phone screening interview, then called in for a face to face interview with the hiring manager within a week. Hiring manager was very professional and made me feel at ease. Obviously there were some tough co-workers that this position would be dealing with, and that appeared to be their main concern on how their hiring candidate would be able to deal with these difficult personalities.

Interview Question – How do you handle conflict with co-workers that are above you?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Redwood Shores, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Oracle in March 2014.

Interview Details – Honestly, the interview process was a roller coaster. The total time it took from being contacted by an HR rep to actually signing an offer was months long. I know this is probably common for large corporations, so be prepared for this. After a phone call with HR, I next had a phone interview with the hiring manager. This was followed by a number of other phone interviews - I spoke with two peers, the manager's boss, the bosses boss, and finally had an in-person interview with the hiring manager. In between each of these rounds I waited several days (sometimes weeks) with no feedback. Making it to the next round was a total surprise each time. So I want to stress that you shouldn't be discouraged by the amount of time it takes to hear anything. They are all very busy and hiring someone new that requires training and on-boarding is pretty low on their list of priorities.

The interviews were very low-stress and conversational. They asked fair questions and didn't try to stump me the way other interviewers have. They wanted to know about my background and specifically my experience and skill-set relevant to this position.

Interview Question – Tell us what you know about Oracle and why you'd want to work here   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiating is not an option. Make sure they have a clear picture of your salary expectation early-on. The HR person might also try to ask you if you think you would accept if an offer were made. I thought this was strange to discuss before actually getting the offer, but it ended up working out since this was my number one choice.

Facilities Coordinator Interview

Facilities Coordinator
Burlington, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Oracle in May 2014.

Interview Details – Have has three interviews at this point. Two Phone, and one internal. very sociable, and easy to respond to their questions. Felt very strongly leaving the almost two hour interview.

Interview Question – Describe your weaknesses.   View Answer

Associate Sales Consultant Interview

Associate Sales Consultant

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Oracle in March 2014.

Interview Details – First round interview was just a phone screen. Interviewer asked very basic questions regarding my resume and my work experience. Second round interview was more on the behavioral side. Third round and fourth rounds are on-site.

Interview Question – What does resilience mean to you?   Answer Question

Database Administrator Manager Interview

Database Administrator Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Oracle in July 2012.

Interview Details – they have very good interview process and they find good consultants to perform the technical interview for the people. Most of their interviewers are on projects and usually find time during evening hours to conduct the interview. They sometime go in to detailed sixty minutes to ninety minutes interview. It is worthied. this is a good company to work for.

Reason for Declining – they wanted to wait month before the start date