Oracle Interview Questions

1,537 Interview Reviews

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Oracle in January 2015.

The process wasn't hard. Phone interview followed by in person interviews. They didn't seem to try to find any faults with me. As long as I was a decent candidate they were going to want me. Interview questions weren't difficult. Simple behavioral interview. The process took about 4 weeks though. Then I got my offer.

Interview Questions
    • What in your background would make you right for this position?   Answer Question

Recruiter EMEA Interview

I applied online. The process took 9+ monthsinterviewed at Oracle.

worse candidate experience ever! I applied online and I talked and met F2F the Sr Director Recruiting EMEA (hiring manager too). She was for both F2F and r tel-screening over 30 minutes late. I took one vacation day to go to F2F and then I never received a rejection / email / call back. I am still waiting for her rejection after 9 months..Hopefully Oracle does not treat it employees like they did with me as a candidate..I will never apply for Oracle again!

Interview Questions
    • what was the most difficult hiring manager you had to deal with   Answer Question

Sales & Business Development Representative Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Oracle.

On-Campus Recruiting- 2 30 minute interviews. One with the recruiter and one with 2 upper management. Pretty easy process, got hired on spot. Make sure to explain why you would do well in sales specifically.

Interview Questions

I heard the company culture is super competitive and unwelcoming.

Software Engineer II Interview

campus hiring process: hand in the resume on the campus hiring event, got an email for the company hr, schedule the onsite interview, got email to select the groups which are interested in your background, select groups you are interested, got an email for the interview schedule for each group, onsite interview, need to reply within two days after the interview. got the offer.

Applications Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Oracle.

You would be called by a specific team and all question will be based on the work they do
    Followed by couple of technical interviews
    Then called up by HR to finish off the process

Applications Sales Representative - III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Oracle.

Had 2 phone interviews, the first being a pre-screener and the second being 3 hours of back to back interviews with ASM's. The interview process seemed quick and painless but be aware the background check is incredibly thorough and can take 2 to 3 months to complete. Worth it in the end though.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood Shores, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood Shores, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Oracle.

Employee referral. One day later had a phone interview, followed by a 3 person panel interview the following week with the managers. The next week I got a call saying they were putting me through the workflow - which means they are hiring you assuming all goes well with the process. Took 3-4 weeks total. Interview was a little intimidating with 3 people. Asked mostly why sales, why Oracle, what-if scenarios and experience-based questions. First job out of college.

Interview Questions
    • Give us a time you had to overcome a problem. Tell us a time you turned a "no" to a "yes"   Answer Question
    Barely a negotiation phase. They told me what I would get before I even had the offer. I had no experience so I couldn't negotiate.

Technology Sales Representative Interview

5 interviews, 3 by phone. They don't often hire from the outside so take advantage if they are talking to you. Negotiate hard for a good base because it's impossible to change once you are in! Phone screen then phone 1:1 with my manager then his manager then presentation given to 3 people in sales org.

Performance Architect Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Oracle in December 2014.

Good follow-up and coordination by the Oracle recruiter. Interview was setup very quickly with the hiring manager after the initial contact.

Interview with hiring manager was one of the worst interview experiences I've had in more than 20 years. Initially it was just her talking about her department and their responsibilities. I threw out a few questions along the way to get more info. She seemed more interested in hearing herself talk than really conveying the importance of the job. Later came the technical questions and admittedly I knew some and others I did not. This went on for about 15 minutes and then will only 3 minutes left in the 30 minute interview the manager very abruptly spouted out that her manager was on the other line and she had to go. Her parting words were that she would email me. If you guessed there was no follow-up you were dead-on the money.

It felt so rude I was in shock. There was literally no time for me to even compose a response to that childish behavior.

Interview Questions
    • What tools would you use to assess performance problems within a low level DB call in the Java stack.   View Answer

Hardware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Oracle in December 2014.

I Applied online. It's a one-month process. Got a technical phone interview from one manager. He asked which field that I'm interested in. I said both Digital and Analog Circuit Design. Then he went on to ask lots of technical questions. You have to know all the fundamentals for the interview both on Digital and Analog Circuit. The phone interview last for about 45 min.

Interview Questions
    • 1. Setup/hold Time
      2. What are the parameters that you need to know in a timing path?
      3. When should you use synchronous/asynchronous clock?
      4. What is leakage current?
      5. What is DIBL?
      6. Details about the projects that you've done.

Answer Question