Oracle

1,241 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Inside Sales Representative

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Oracle.

Interview Details – Met the recruiter at the career fair, had 2 over the phone interviews and then got the final offer. Entire process was pretty quick!

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Business Development Consultant Interview

Business Development Consultant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Oracle.

Interview Details – Informational phone call, followed by an in-person interview with hiring manager and Q&A session with employee working in the role currently. Follow up phone interview with another hiring manager. Received verbal job offer the week following the second interview.

Interview Question – What do you dislike about your current job, and how do you make the best of it?   Answer Question

Software Engineer III Interview

Software Engineer III
Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Oracle in February 2014.

Interview Details – Several phone interviews with different people on the team. One was another software engineer, one was (I believe) a software lead, and one was the project manager. It seemed like each person had their own version of a technical "quiz", one was spoken-word and one was actually coding where you had to log in and send them code. What made it a negative experience was that it seemed like they took several days between each one, for no good reason, when each of them claimed they'd get back to you in a few days. After the first technical interview, I didn't hear from them for over 40 days. I had given up but then got another call, and yet another technical interview (with overlap from the first one), then another several days of waiting. Seemed VERY disorganized, like none of them actually talk to each other, and my name got lost in the shuffle.

Interview Question – Technical interviews were all over the board. Basic traversals of loops, pushing/popping data out of data structures, all the way to design and requirements stuff.   Answer Question

TAM Interview

TAM

Interviewed at Oracle

Interview Details – It was a three step interview process. I was infront of a panel of managers. I was questioned about my experience and my knowledge.

Interview Question – I was asked to describe a matching algorithm.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Associate Internet Sales Consultant Interview

Associate Internet Sales Consultant
Redwood City, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Oracle in February 2014.

Interview Details – I received an email through my university department that Oracle was looking for hires, so I forwarded my resume. I had a phone interview with the recruiter, who was very negative about my demeanor and told me that I would have to improve when talking to the hiring managed. Briefly introduced myself to the recruiter at the career fair the following week. After the career fair, they invited everyone who had spoke to them to pizza that night. Following this, I received an invite for a phone interview with the hiring manager, which I did the following week. The phone interview lasted about 20 minutes. The manager seemed completely uninterested in my background and really just wanted to make sure that I knew what I was getting myself into. I got a call later that evening telling me I had got the job. Overall, the whole experience lasted less than 2 weeks.

Interview Question – Nothing was difficult, it was all straightforward situation/behavior questions.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Because I could tell from the entire recruitment process that they were not interested in my background or skills, they just wanted warm bodies to fill this position. It seemed WAY too easy to get this job, and thus it appeared that it was a undesirable position. I know several other people who took this job coming out of college, and are now actively looking for other jobs because they didn't like this one.

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Morrisville, NC

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Oracle in March 2012.

Interview Details – The hiring process was pretty standard. I had a phone interview. Then came into the office for three 1on1 interviews with individuals that I would be working for or with if i got the job. I then came in another day to interview with a VP. I believe at that point it was down to either one other candidate or myself. I was then told that I I would receive a phone call in a few days with an offer. The whole process took about a month.

Interview Question – What do i think about the Euro and where it is heading?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Senior Principal Support Engineer Interview

Senior Principal Support Engineer
Colorado Springs, CO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Oracle in October 2010.

Interview Details – Very slow. CEO personally approves every hire (literally)

Interview Question – Do not remember - too long ago   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Obtain a salary that you can live with during your tenure, because Oracle almost never gives pay increases - even to top performers.

Software Developer II Interview

Software Developer II

Interviewed at Oracle

Interview Details – 1 pre-screening to discuss general information about me, and then 3 technical interviews mostly related to OS, computer architecture, data structures and java. Finally office visit and meet each member of team for 30 mins each. I met 4 member total of 2 hrs, all was general and technical discussion.

Interview Question – Which IPC process is better ?
Why multiple inheritance is not provided in java but it is in c++.
  Answer Question

Veirification Engineer Interview

Veirification Engineer

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Oracle.

Interview Details – The manager is nice. He asked about basic questions such as verilog questions, ckt timing questions, function of DFF, FIFO and so on. Questions a little higher level such as Tomasulo Algorithm, Cache Coherency were asked, too. Questions are friendly. He also asked about courses situation and knowledge about verification.

Interview Question – Tomasulo Algorithm pipeline stages.   Answer Question

Business Development Consultant Interview

Business Development Consultant

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Oracle in March 2014.

Interview Details – I applied online through my university and received an offer for an interview on campus the following week. The interview lasted about 45 minutes and it was fairly behavioral. The recruiter had me walk him through my resume and he would stop and ask questions concerning each activity. He asked me a few difficult questions but I think it was just to see how I handled myself in certain situations since the role is primarily sales. I received a job offer on the spot and accepted a few weeks later. The internal process is kind of lengthy but it's understandable with such a large company with sensitive data.

Interview Question – There wasn't anything too unexpected or difficult. They want to see your competitive spirit and drive that aligns with the position and the mission of the company.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate my starting date as well as a relocation allocation.