Oracle Interview Questions in Ireland

Updated Jul 29, 2015

Business Relationship Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Oracle (Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

You will be asked about "Why Oracle" "Why Now" "What do you know about Oracle" - the process is quite difficult as it is a sales interview and they try to make it more difficult to test you. Be yourself, learn up on the company and know the CEO and some simple stats / acts

Interview Questions

• Why Oracle What do you know about Oracle Saas knowledge   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Oracle (Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)) in January 2015.

Interview

I get interviewed thanks to employee referral. The process took 1week before the first call 1st step with HR 2nd step with Line Manager 3rd step with Two Line Managers (Skype)

Interview Questions

• 1st and 2nd Step: Tell me more about you ?? Why did you understand about the position you're applying for? Why sale? Why do you want to work in the Tech Industry? Why working at Oracle? Tell me about a Professional and Personal achievement? TASK ACTION RESULT LEARNING Strengths? Weaknesses? 3rdStep: Skype Interviews with two line managers   Answer Question
    • Tell me more about you ?? Why did you understand about the position you're applying for? Why sale? Why do you want to work in the Tech Industry? Why working at Oracle? Tell me about a Professional and Personal achievement? TASK ACTION RESULT LEARNING Strengths? Weaknesses?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Oracle (Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)) in January 2015.

Interview

It was very straight forward, short and pleasant. The recruiters are very positive and supported me to be prepared for the interview. Because of the amazing support from both recruiters, I was relaxed and confident before and during the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Oracle (Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)) in November 2014.

Interview

I received an LinkedIn message from someone at Oracle that they wanted me for the job. The person at Oracle recruiter would e-mail me in a week but i did not receive anything. After two weeks i finally got a message, to set up an phone interview after for next week. The interview was fine nothing difficult very focused on you sales expierence. She told me she would call me this week with feedback an to let me know if you pass on to the next round. I did not here from them for two weeks. After two weeks i got a short e-mail that i lacked selling trough the phone. I think not hiring someone because they have not work for a call center is a weird criteria for a university starters function. I think this tells a lot the basic job you will be doing. Also i think they had a very unproffesional attitude. You ask someone to apply for a job and do not even really check there resume correct, also they did stick to any promise about the moment they would called and how they would contact you, how hard can it be to say you will call in one week and really call that week. I would never work for Oracle if this is the mindset in the company.

Interview Questions

• Do you have sales expierence over the phone? (most important question)   Answer Question

Senior Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Approached by a recruiter from Oracle. 1) 2 Telephonic 2) Coding Rounds 3) Face to Face round 4) Manager round There could be around 4-5 rounds . Interviews are purely Technical and mostly on basics.

SaaS Business Relationship Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Oracle (Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

Got interview through referral done by one of my colleague. Quick response from recruiting team to log on to their system and fill out all information related to work experience, background etc. Email from recruiter regarding the time availability for phone interview. I replayed immediately but got no time confirmation from recruiter .. sent an other email asking if received the previous email and providing other time availability..... after these got an answer and eventually scheduled phone interview (date, time zone hour was confirmed) The recruiter call me one hour after scheduled time! Explaining that she by mistake put my interview for the day after on her calendar!! (in the email is clearly confirmed by me by her the interview time). At the end of the interview I asked if I will get feedback only in case if I will be successful or in both cases. She said both. Sent email asking for an up-date - no answer.

Interview Questions

• typical first stage interview question   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Oracle (Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)) in September 2014.

Interview

I had 3 phone interviews with them: 1st with HR Manager in Spain. The first interview was in spanish and was mainly focused on my background and why I would like work in Oracle and why in sales position. 2nd interview with a Business Development Manager, much or less the same questions of the 1st step. 3rd with 2 managers. Them asked me just example of sales. At the end I received the email that they took an other without explain me why.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Oracle (Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)) in July 2014.

Interview

I got a phone call from a recruiter based on my enquiry about open positions. She asked me if I was interested of the job and then asked questions about my work experience and also tested my sales knowledge. The interview lasted around 30min and she said that she will get back to me after talking to her managers. Got an invitation to Assessment Centre held in Dublin after few days. The Assessment Centre consisted of group interviews and group presentations. I was asked to prepare a 10min Powerpoint presentation answering questions (why me? why oracle?) and also to include a product/sales pitch. The Assessment Centre was an enjoyable experience. Lots of nice people and good atmosphere. Got a call 3 days later where they mentioned that they want to hire me.

Interview Questions

• If I gave you a list of 1000 names/phone numbers/companies and asked you to find 50 prospects on that list, what would you do?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Oracle (Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)) in April 2014.

Interview

They sent me an In-mail and I had a first interview with recruiter. After that she said that she would follow up and put me in contact with the sales manager, but after 3 weeks and many emails I had absolutely no answer and no feedback. I would have expect at least a feedback it was very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• It was a good interview, about my previous experiences and my expectation for salary and position   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Application

Interview

Really quick. Contacted recruiter and submitted my resume. Contacted the same day and asked when could talk.