Oracle

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Lead Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Oracle in April 2008.

The interviewers were both technical and subject experts (telecommunication). They started with usual questions about my recent work experience and the Java technologies used. Then they asked some specific questions with regards to ORM frameworks and finally I had to design data structure for some specific problem explained by the interviewer (I could use the whiteboard to talk them through the idea). After the interview I was introduced to the team of developers and we had very nice informal chat.

Interview Questions
  • What are the potential issues or limitations when migrating from Hibernate to JPA?   Answer Question
The negotiation was pretty easy. At the end they accepted my expectations and I got what I asked for.