Oracle

Oracle Marketing Manager Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied online. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Oracle in January 2011.

numerous phone interviews with team members

Interview Questions
  • GIve me an elevator pitch on why we should hire you   View Answer
did not negotiate

Other Interview Reviews for Oracle

Marketing Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Oracle in July 2009.

Phone interview, in person interview with senior management. Wait for the approval process. This was with a small group and my hiring manager knew she wanted me to work for her so it was fairly easy. The problem was the amount of time it took to actually get hired. My paperwork sat on the presidents desk for a month or so while they waited for something.

Interview Questions
    One chance to negotiate. Not a lot of room but some.

Marketing Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Oracle in March 2011.

I applied online for a marketing manager position. I was contacted via email to confirm that I was still interested and to determine what times I would be available for a phone interview. I replied with the times I preferred and we settled on a date for the interview.

The hiring manager spent most of the 45 minute phone interview discussing the rationale for the creation of the position. Afterward I was asked to have another phone interview with the hiring manager. During this 30 minute interview I was asked to explain my interest in the position. My answers were satisfactory and the hiring manager asked me to supply references as the next step in the process.

I supplied the references and after two weeks contacted the hiring manager about next steps. I did not receive a response from him.

Marketing Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Oracle in October 2009.

Since this was an initial interview questions really consisted of biographical questions to get a feel for my background and interest level. Went through resume, a few basic questions such as "why Oracle". We talked about acquisition streak and integration related challenges. Interviewer focused on my experience in Merger and Acquisition related situations. Asked several behavioral questions- how would you integrate a large Software acquisition.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think Oracle wants to buy Sun Microsystems?   View Answer
    • If I found out that my boss was exercising questionable ethics and business practices what would I do?   View Answer