Oracle

Average Difficulty
47 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Member of Technical Staff

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Oracle.

Interview Details – Applied online and also pushed my resume through an employee. Five rounds of telephone interviews - 4 technical / skill interviews, 1 interview with the HR. First round, I was asked to prepare and send a document explaining in detail all major programming projects done in previous employment / education course work. Second round was on multi-threading programming. Third round on memory management. Fourth technical round on database management and performance. Each round lasted about 45-mins to an hour.

Interview Question – Questions on web technologies, memory management and multi-thread programming.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Member of Technical Staff

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Oracle.

Interview Details – Resume got passed the HR and on campus interview for a full day with 5 teams. Then HR will help teams and you match each other. Normally everyone will get an offer after on site.

Interview Question – Some of the teams focused more on algorithm, some of them focused more on the past projects.   Answer Question

Redwood City, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Oracle.

Interview Details – sent in resume received phone call waited a month

Interview Question – can you work without resources   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiation take it or leave it

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Redwood City, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Oracle in August 2013.

Interview Details – On-site interview with 8 teams spread across 2 days. Interviews are greatly team dependent. Oracle does awesome work. So if you get into a good tea, it is a not to miss opportunity.

Negotiation Details – Not much

Member of Technical Staff

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Oracle in June 2012.

Interview Details – Great very structured, well executed interview process

Interview Question – worse work project how managed   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – straight forward

Redwood Shores, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Oracle in January 2008.

Interview Details – Phone interview
On-site interview, 5 people a day

Interview Question – The interview questions are easy   Answer Question

Redwood City, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Oracle in October 2008.

Interview Details – Hired through college recruiting. Very easy and smooth process. They like people with good GPA from top schools. The interview itself is quite easy.

Interview Question – No   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Oracle.

Interview Details – It was college campus placement. They interviewed around 150 students (eliminated most in the first round). After the second round they took around 10 students. Both the rounds had questions from data structures, algorithms, operating systems, networks and databases. The HR round which was more of a formality.

Interview Question – Store an n-ary tree in an array and the construct back the tree from the array.   Answer Question

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Oracle in October 2010.

Interview Details – 2 technical and 2 managerial rounds
1. Count number of sessions created (HttpSessionListener)
2. Max salary of an employee from each department
3. What is Overloading/Overriding
4. How HashMap works
5. Thread Life Cycle
6. What is daemon thread, what is the use of it?
7. Difference between normal thread and daemon thread

Very Easy Interview

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Oracle in August 2010.

Interview Details – Was hired via campus placement. Interview was easy.

Interview Question – Basic data structure questions and a couple of Java concepts   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Worked for Oracle? Contribute to the Community!