Oracle

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Operations Assistant Interview

Operations Assistant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Oracle in September 2011.

Interview Details – After a previous employer sent an e-mail to the HR, I received a phone call within a week. I was asked to go into the office the next day. I noticed how big and professional the office looked upon entering. I walked into an office room first to speak with a friendly HR representative, who asked basic questions about my goals and background. Then I was brought into the general manager's office, where I was asked similar questions, as well as how I thought I would be fitting for the position. That same afternoon, the HR called me to offer me the job.

Interview Question – How do your studies prepare you for this position?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Oracle

Worked for Oracle? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Oracle Operations Assistant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Oracle employees and interview candidates.