Oracle

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Operations Assistant Interview

Operations Assistant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Oracle in September 2011.

Interview Details – After a previous employer sent an e-mail to the HR, I received a phone call within a week. I was asked to go into the office the next day. I noticed how big and professional the office looked upon entering. I walked into an office room first to speak with a friendly HR representative, who asked basic questions about my goals and background. Then I was brought into the general manager's office, where I was asked similar questions, as well as how I thought I would be fitting for the position. That same afternoon, the HR called me to offer me the job.

Interview Question – How do your studies prepare you for this position?   Answer Question

Worked for Oracle? Contribute to the Community!