Oracle Principal Engineer Interview Questions

3.3

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (San Jose, CA).

Interview

asked about engineering. Asked about expectations. checked if I could handle pressure. Checked my reaction to unexpected process. Concerned about the fact that I should contribute long term. Checkedfor basic skills in electrical Engineering and electronics. Should know computer basics well.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Other Interview Reviews for Oracle

Anonymous Employee in Teaneck, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (Teaneck, NJ) in September 2010.

Interview

1. HR/Recruiter Round 2. Technical Interview (Your future colleague) 3. Manager Interview (Technical/General) 4. Director Interview (Explained about organization and group)

Interview Questions

• Nothing was difficult in any round. General questions, but this is totally dependent on who is interviewing you. Some development manager ask very difficult question. Riddles etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate much, just accepted the salary which was close to what I was making before joining.

Principal Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

There was two level interview to me, since I was work with the company for years. They just base on past paid and negotiate new pay

Interview Questions

• Not much question for me since I was work with the company for years   Answer Question