Oracle Product Manager Interview Questions

3.5

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Product Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Oracle in September 2013.

I originally came onboard at Oracle as part of an acquisition. After a year in the role I had previously occupied, I interview with 5 people for my current role in the company. The interviews were conducted over the phone and I personally enjoyed talking and learning from the people who were interviewing me. All the persons were positive and spoke highly of their work and the future outlook for the broader team.

Interview Questions
  • How do you stay organized and what are some challenges you've had to overcome in your career?   Answer Question
The negotiation process was very limited due to it being an internal transfer. Oracle states their policy is to not be able to provide raises/promotions (although my title change was a promotion) for internal transfers.

Other Interview Reviews for Oracle

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood Shores, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood Shores, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Oracle in February 2013.

10 in person interviews, 2power point presentations and 1technical white paper

Interview Questions
    • Can you put together a ppt on the product I would be working on and present to them, to show what I learned in 2 weeks? 20 mins min.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Oracle in May 2012.

I was interviewed by every member of the team. The on site interview lasted a whole day and I had six one on one interviews. Questions varied from product design, strategy, and project management to problem solving, puzzles, and systems design.

Interview Questions
    • How due you calculate the sum of integers in a randomly chosen rectangle within a finite grid of numbers?   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Oracle in February 2009.

Talked on the phone with a senior technical recruiter a few times for a Product mangement position. He said he has the perfect position for me but have to wait for the merger. He dragged the process for months and finally after 6 months of emails and phone tags I gave up.

Interview Questions
    • A bunch of technical and design related questions   View Answer

Product Manager Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Oracle in December 2008.

Hiring decision is based on a lot of background factors. Your education, experience and past achievements play a big role. If you are straight out of school, then CGPA is a big factor.

The interview process was pretty simple. Most interviewers explained the role, their team's function and in general about the company's work culture. I felt relaxed and un-intimidated, unlike most other firms I interviewed with.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Oracle in January 2008.

Interviewed by Senior Managers and most of the questions were background related.

Interview Questions
    The company offered me a 15% increase in Salary which was more than generous considering the market conditions.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Oracle in January 2012.

it s a good and authenticated interview process

Product Manager Interview

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Oracle in February 2011.

Very comprehensive but very slow. At end of offer it got stuck in hiring approval process and never came through. End up wasting so much time waiting for approval.

Interview with 3 Engineering directors and 3 product management folks and VP of product management. One presentation to group of 4 people.