Oracle Programmer Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

2.5

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Employee  in  Redwood Shores, CA
Anonymous Employee in Redwood Shores, CA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months - interviewed at Oracle in March 2014.

I took 2 interviews. The process was very long. Was very hard. I was'nt feeling challenged enough also. I dint like the uptight feel at oracle. Id rather work at facebook or twitter even workday.

Interview Questions

I had gotten a better offer.

Other Interview Reviews for Oracle

Programmer Analyst Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Oracle in January 2014.

I applied though online, and they emailed me after a month. After the contact, process was very quick. I had a phone interview with a manager for an hour. They asked a few behavioral questions in the first part, and the most of the time was spend on many technical questions based on my work experience listing on my resume.

Interview Questions
    • Detailed previous IT projects experience and many questions dealing with the technical aspects of their products.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

interviewed at Oracle in September 2009.

The hiring process was great. I was hired a long time ago but went through 3 Interviews. They asked pertinent questions for the job and then asked questions to see if I would fit with the company. I felt very comfortable with the interview. Overall, the process was pretty easy.

Interview Questions
    • As always, they ask you what your failure are - or what your weakness are. This is a hard question to answer and you have to put that in a positive light. They also asked many questions dealing with the technical aspects of the job that required somewhat of a detailed explanation   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Oracle.

Three interviews, general aptitude tests, algorithm related questions on C and basic (general) java knowledge.

Interview Questions
    • Model a clock, iterative function first, after that change it to a recursive function.   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Coimbatore (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Oracle in September 2012.

It was a campus interview at PSG college of Technology,Coimbatore.
    Most of the questions were about my project , DBMS and SQL.It was very easy.Since i didn't take DBMS as my elective during my academics they didn't choose me.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was difficult. Few questions in data structures were little tricky,like how to reverse a linked list , how to calculate the number of nodes in a circular linked list and how to add/delete a node to/from a doubly linked list.   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Oracle in November 2009.

firstly there is an online test related to C++ English data structure and algorithm
    Secondly there is a written test which consisted of a IQ Test and writing a piece of code on the paper.
    Finally there are 3 round n-1 face to face interviews which focused on my experience in the CV.

Interview Questions

not very interested in the the responsibility of the position

Worked for Oracle? Contribute to the Community!