Oracle

3.2

16 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Oracle.

I was interviewed at Oracle Financial Software Services at collage placement. Aptitude round was hard, but then lots of students were selected for tech round. Tech round was easy, questions were based on resume, java oops and few HR type questions.Later HR was also good but they decided to eliminate from HR round too.

Interview Questions
    • On basic compilation and execution of java, JDK, JRE and JVM.   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Oracle in September 2014.

3 rounds process
    1.Aptitude
    2.Technical interview
    3.HR interview
          Brush up your resume and please do not bluff anything please go straightforward stick to your project work and simple questions were asked only on my project work. Tell that you are ready to accept challenges.

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

interviewed at Oracle in August 2014.

Two rounds of process
    1. Online aptitude test
    2. coding test followed by technical + HR interview

Online test is composed of 4 sections
    1.Quantitative
    2.Analytical
    3.verbal
    4.Technical

General aptitude section is of average difficulty. Technical section had questions from C, Java, some of the questions from SQL.
    If You have practiced solving general apti questions, its of no worry.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions were of same difficulty and they tried to judge my thought process and were very less bothered about the actual answer   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Oracle in September 2012.

Interview consisted of 2 levels Technical & HR

Interview Questions
    • They don't want stereotype answers,they are looking for people with a logic rather than knowledge of coding and stuff,they say we are going to train you on technologies we cannot train you to develop your logic,so they are looking for people with high analytic abilities.

Technical Interview
      asked about technologies famaliar with
      then c++ and java
      MS-Dos commands
      little bit of Linux
      pl/sql basic queries and definitions
      THEY CAN GIVE YOU A SCENARIO AND ASK YOU HOW WILL YOU SOLVE THE PROBLEM USING PROGRAMMING.....

HR Round
      its really easy
      if you are selected here you are 90% in.
      about yourselves
      family background
      plans for further studies
      top 10 it companies
      history of oracle
      CEO of oracle

Answer Question
    Go for it....its a good company for a fresher !!! I have to get a joining date yet so cant comment on job experience or so...

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Oracle in August 2012.

Online Aptitude Test consisting of both Technical questions and Quantitative Aptitude.
    There were attention to detail questions as well. Logical Reasoning was a tough section.
    Technical Interview was conducted after the test. Multiple questions based on the skills given in the resume were asked such as C,C++,Data Structures,SQL etc.

Interview Questions
    • Question on Dangling pointers where i was asked to explain the scenario of dangling pointer and memory leakage through a diagram.   Answer Question

Technical Analyst (Support) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Oracle in June 2012.

The Hiring Process was quite long . Almost 4 rounds of Interview happened including 3 Technical rounds . Each technical Interview almost spanning over 45 mins . Focus on your basics and strengthen those in which you feel strong and have mentioned in your Resume . Be well prepared on your domain and attempt coolly . Sometimes long interview process may tiring and hectic but it's actually the interviewer testing you patience & perseverance if you will be handle pressure, deadlines etc .

Interview Questions
    • They quite except an in-hand experience of what you have mentioned in your CV and basic commands and knowledge of Oracle DB .   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Oracle in June 2011.

off campus : Pune
    Aptitude Test Trivial maths and english test
    Techincal interview very basic Data structure
    HR interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Oracle in February 2011.

Interview process consist of apptitude test containing technical as well as general questions..then technical interview and then HR or personal interview.

Interview Questions
    • why there is an up and downs in your marks of all semisters   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Oracle in January 2010.

a written test is conducted
    then there are two technical rounds
    1st round would be atleast 30 mins with all programming related questions
    2nd round would be related to the projects you have worked on and your responsibilities.
    then there would be a hr round where the salary and location would be discussed

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Oracle in November 2009.

I had a scheduled interview.
    First round was fair and quick, asked me difference between String x = "abc" and String y = new String("abc");
    Another scenario based question on WebServices.

Cleared second round.

Second round : Saw a very serious looking senior person may be ( 40+ yrs), Took my interview for 1.5hrs.
    Mostly on Java architecture / Middle ware / Business Modelling and scenario based question on these topics, for which I was least prepared.

Interview Questions
    • Architecure of banking systems involving Message Broker and Process server.   Answer Question