Oracle

Getting the Interview

12 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Oracle in June 2011.

Interview Details – off campus : Pune
Aptitude Test Trivial maths and english test
Techincal interview very basic Data structure
HR interview

Interview Question – B trees   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Oracle in January 2009.

Interview Details – Group discussion and personal interview followed by HR interview

Interview Question – Group discussion of different kind wherein everyone got chance to speak   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Oracle in August 2012.

Interview Details – Online Aptitude Test consisting of both Technical questions and Quantitative Aptitude.
There were attention to detail questions as well. Logical Reasoning was a tough section.
Technical Interview was conducted after the test. Multiple questions based on the skills given in the resume were asked such as C,C++,Data Structures,SQL etc.

Interview Question – Question on Dangling pointers where i was asked to explain the scenario of dangling pointer and memory leakage through a diagram.   Answer Question

Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Oracle in June 2009.

Interview Details – Written aptitude+1 technical round + 1 HR round....
Technical round consisted of mostly ur project related details and normal C,C++ and OOPS questions.

Interview Question – Question on thread and multi tasking   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Oracle in September 2012.

Interview Details – Interview consisted of 2 levels Technical & HR

Interview Question – They don't want stereotype answers,they are looking for people with a logic rather than knowledge of coding and stuff,they say we are going to train you on technologies we cannot train you to develop your logic,so they are looking for people with high analytic abilities.

Technical Interview
asked about technologies famaliar with
then c++ and java
MS-Dos commands
little bit of Linux
pl/sql basic queries and definitions
THEY CAN GIVE YOU A SCENARIO AND ASK YOU HOW WILL YOU SOLVE THE PROBLEM USING PROGRAMMING.....

HR Round
its really easy
if you are selected here you are 90% in.
about yourselves
family background
plans for further studies
top 10 it companies
history of oracle
CEO of oracle
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Go for it....its a good company for a fresher !!! I have to get a joining date yet so cant comment on job experience or so...

Senior Principal Consultant Interview

Senior Principal Consultant
Pune (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Oracle in October 2008.

Interview Details – Formal interview, offer letter (sometimes takes long now a days), induction, assignment

Negotiation Details – when i joined it was i-flex solutions

Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Oracle in February 2011.

Interview Details – Interview process consist of apptitude test containing technical as well as general questions..then technical interview and then HR or personal interview.

Interview Question – why there is an up and downs in your marks of all semisters   View Answer

Engineering Interview

Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Oracle in October 2009.

Interview Details – Strong Technical required

Interview Question – Explain XAI inbound and outbound   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Oracle in August 2008.

Interview Details – I attended a recruitment event on campus, and gave their written test. The written test consisted of four sections, each of which had a time limit and a sectional cut-off.

I cleared this test, and was called for a face to face interview, which lasted for about half an hour. I met only one person and he asked me some pretty general questions, nothing technical.

A couple of weeks after this, I was called for an HR interview. I had an offer a week or so after the HR interview.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself, Why did you choose the college that you went to?   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Pune (India)

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Oracle in January 2008.

Interview Details – There was one telephonic technical round.
This included evaluation on C/UNIX skills.
Then there was a call post shortlisting.
Next round was one to one technical round. Followed by the final interview by the panel. This panel consisted of 2 managers and one team lead.
The feedback was given to the HR. And I was called after few days for final HR round. And that's when I got the offer letter.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Oracle? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Oracle interview questions and advice in Pune, India. All 12 interview reviews posted anonymously by Oracle employees and interview candidates.