Oracle

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Broomfield, CO

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Oracle.

Interview Details – One 8 hour interview with individuals and teams totaling 13 people. Fairly standard industry questions, some light technical questions to ensure I could prove I was versed in linux, unix, windows, SAN & NAS systems. Some questions on pressure of deadlines, interacting with development. Standard questions on bug tracking tools & process. Not overly technical but not an easy interview either. Some people disinterested in interview, likely forced to do it. Others were quite well prepared and enjoyable to speak with.

Interview Question – Do you have a problem working with people from India?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It took over 4 months after my interview to vet me for an offer. I turned down other contract opportunities while waiting, but in hindsight that may have been a mistake.

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Oracle.

Interview Details – 4 rounds - networking concepts - VoIP questions based on my profile

Hyderābād (India)

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Oracle in December 2012.

Interview Details – 1. Applied through linkedin
2. After that got a call from the H.R(after two months)
3. F2F technical round -1
4. F2F technical round -2 (on the same day)
6. F2F technical/Managerical with Manager (next week)
7. F2F technical/Managerical with Director (another week)
8. Final Negotiations with H.R
9. BG check and offer letter generation

Interview Question – Just stick to the basics and most the questions are from the resume   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The salary offered is not based on your current package. They have standards salary bands for each post and they offer within that range.

Worked for Oracle? Contribute to the Community!