Oracle Quality Assurance Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2015

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (Broomfield, CO).

Interview

One 8 hour interview with individuals and teams totaling 13 people. Fairly standard industry questions, some light technical questions to ensure I could prove I was versed in linux, unix, windows, SAN & NAS systems. Some questions on pressure of deadlines, interacting with development. Standard questions on bug tracking tools & process. Not overly technical but not an easy interview either. Some people disinterested in interview, likely forced to do it. Others were quite well prepared and enjoyable to speak with.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It took over 4 months after my interview to vet me for an offer. I turned down other contract opportunities while waiting, but in hindsight that may have been a mistake.

Other Interview Reviews for Oracle

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Noida (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

3 rounds of interview: 2 telephonic, 1 F2F director round got a call from recruiter, 1st round was scheduled within a week, 3 days later i was informed that I cleared the 1st round and 2nd round will be from US manager, the interview was scheduled at defined time but its result was told after 1 week and I was asked to come for F2F. In f2f formal questions were asked and it went for about 30 min. After 20 -25 days I received offer letter but I was disappointed because the package on which the whole process was initiated was not mentioned in th offer letter and the recruiter literally fought saying that this was package we both had agreed upon. Overall disappointing experience with a company of such fame.

Interview Questions

• 1 st round: Questions on QTP, vb scripting descriptive programming were asked...interviwere was quite supportive. 2nd round..manual testing questions were asked. 3rd round: kind of behavioural and HR round though it was a director round.   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Hyderābād (India)).

Interview

4 rounds - networking concepts - VoIP questions based on my profile

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (Hyderābād (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

1. Applied through linkedin 2. After that got a call from the H.R(after two months) 3. F2F technical round -1 4. F2F technical round -2 (on the same day) 6. F2F technical/Managerical with Manager (next week) 7. F2F technical/Managerical with Director (another week) 8. Final Negotiations with H.R 9. BG check and offer letter generation

Interview Questions

• Just stick to the basics and most the questions are from the resume   Answer Question

Negotiation

The salary offered is not based on your current package. They have standards salary bands for each post and they offer within that range.