Oracle

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Regional Sales Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Oracle in December 2012.

Interview Details – Met with the regional director and we discussed my outlook on sales, whether I was a solution seller. I had a follow up with the regional VP at a steakhouse and we discussed the role, it was much less about my background and more about the job.

Interview Question – what do you like about Oracle   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was given a verbal offer of 100K base and 125 variable. It turns out that since I worked for Oracle direct there was a ceiling placed on how much base I could earn so I was offered 85K base instead. By the time I found this out I had already resigned from my last job. Not sure why having worked for Oracle before should be a knock against me.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Regional Sales Manager
Reston, VA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Oracle in July 2010.

Interview Details – Initially contacted by Recruiter to see if I had interest in pursuing change in employment. Followed by a few weeks of casual contact and the "pitch" on Oracle culture and opportunities. Formal process included interviews with Recruiter, Hiring Manager and Group Vice President. Professional and expeditious.

Interview Question – None that I can recall   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was open and collaborative. Set strong starting salary, they do not give raises very often. You need W2's to support your request.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Oracle

Worked for Oracle? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Oracle Regional Sales Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Oracle employees and interview candidates.