Oracle Regional Sales Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jun 16, 2014

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Regional Sales Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Oracle in December 2012.

Met with the regional director and we discussed my outlook on sales, whether I was a solution seller. I had a follow up with the regional VP at a steakhouse and we discussed the role, it was much less about my background and more about the job.

Interview Questions
I was given a verbal offer of 100K base and 125 variable. It turns out that since I worked for Oracle direct there was a ceiling placed on how much base I could earn so I was offered 85K base instead. By the time I found this out I had already resigned from my last job. Not sure why having worked for Oracle before should be a knock against me.

Other Interview Reviews for Oracle

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Oracle in July 2010.

Initially contacted by Recruiter to see if I had interest in pursuing change in employment. Followed by a few weeks of casual contact and the "pitch" on Oracle culture and opportunities. Formal process included interviews with Recruiter, Hiring Manager and Group Vice President. Professional and expeditious.

Interview Questions
    Negotiation was open and collaborative. Set strong starting salary, they do not give raises very often. You need W2's to support your request.