Oracle

Getting the Interview

5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

SMTS Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Oracle.

Interview Details – 1. It was very technical and covered almost all of core java and j2ee
2. Was made to write code for few design patterns, jdbc etc.,
3. algo for stack, queue etc.,

Interview Question – 1. scaling an app server from 10 to 500 users   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Oracle in January 2011.

Interview Details – 1 written test, 4 tech interview

Negotiation Details – nothing

Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Oracle in August 2013.

Interview Details – The Interview was for Mysql team. It was horrible experience .The interviewer was fake one and just to show that they have interviewed someone.Interviewers was simply passing time. Even after telling that requirements are not matching they continue to grill and harass.They took just as an fun activity. Oracle as an employer has gone to dogs.

Interview Question – It was sheer harassment.   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Oracle in April 2010.

Interview Details – 1 round of telephonic and 3 round of direct interview was happened

Interview Question – it is all about technical only.   Answer Question

Smts Interview

Guwahati (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Oracle in December 2009.

Interview Details – 5 rounds of interview both technical and HR

Interview Question – they keep asking to optimize the answer we give   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate it as it is my first job

Interviews for Top Jobs at Oracle

Worked for Oracle? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Oracle SMTS interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Oracle employees and interview candidates.