Oracle

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Buyer Interview

Senior Buyer
Sacramento, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Oracle in July 2011.

Interview Details – Had strong employee refereral which help me move quickly through the interview process

Negotiation Details – fairly strait forward

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Rocklin, CA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Oracle in July 2012.

Interview Details – The hiring and interview process was quick and smooth with excellent feedback. It was very easy and relaxing talking to the HR representative along with the hiring manager. The later portions of in-person meetings and interviews were also very smooth and actually enjoyable.

Interview Question – The typical one: "what is your greatest weakness".   Answer Question

Contracts Analyst Interview

Contracts Analyst
Rocklin, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Oracle in January 2010.

Interview Details – My interview was non-standard. Oracle had just acquired Sun and the manager was not allowed to hire full-time employees until the acquisition closed, so I was interviewed and hired as a contractor.

Interview Question – How do you handle angry customers who want their matters completed first?   Answer Question

Buyer Support Analyst Interview

Buyer Support Analyst
Rocklin, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Oracle in May 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online through my school. Got a call from a recruiter, seemed optimistic. Then talked to a Hiring Manager at the local location in Rocklin for a phone interview. About 2 weeks later, she called back to schedule me for a panel interview, where I was speaking with 4 individuals at once. They grilled me on my resume, education, and resume. Everything seemed to go well so I waited for when they told me they'd get back to me. After this date passed, I emailed the hiring manager that I spoke with and received a general boiler plate email stating that it wasn't a good fit later that day. It was a really long process that seemed to be going well. I'm pretty disappointed that they made me travel 2.5 hours for my in person interview, when the girl I spoke to was from the Rocklin campus anyways. Driving all that ways through the bay area sucked considering that it was for nothing.

Interview Question – Resume, Education, Experience.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
Rocklin, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Oracle in April 2011.

Interview Details – I spoke to a representative at a career fair hosted by my university, submitted my application online. I received a phone call to set up a phone interview about a month later. The phone interview consisted of behavioral questions (make sure you take notes, they tested me to see if i was listening). Then a 1:1 interview followed where they assessed my fit to be apart of the team.

Interview Question – Strengths/Weaknesses among other behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation thus far, I have just accepted the offer.

Buyer IV Interview

Buyer IV
Rocklin, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Oracle in November 2008.

Interview Details – Initial phone interview was with the Oracle recruiter. If pass that, move on to a phone interview with the hiring manager, then a in-person interview with panel. Be prepared to be grilled on experience and why you want to work for Oracle. Cultural fit is very important to Oracle. Environment is very fast paced, multi-tasking, self-help company.

Interview Question – Are you aware of Oracle's corporate culture and would you fit in?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Salary was negotiable to a point. Vacation days was negotiable. Aim high and be persistent on salary requirements.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Oracle? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Oracle interview questions and advice in Sacramento, CA. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Oracle employees and interview candidates.