Oracle Interview Questions in Sacramento, CA

Updated Aug 20, 2015

3.1

Contract Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

Too lengthy, it took 2-3 months, from the time I received the call from internal recruiter until reception of offer letter. Get very anxious about that period, but finally get the job. 3 interviews, 1 by phone 2 in person.

Interview Questions

• Flexible to work long hours   1 Answer

Compensation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rocklin, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oracle (Rocklin, CA).

Interview

I spoke with three different individuals one on one. Two were managers, one was a analyst. I was very comfortable during each interview. The interviews were held in their offices. There were no trick or gotcha type questions.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rocklin, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Oracle (Rocklin, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Recruiter phoned and asked basic questions about employment backgroud, education and suitability to filling the role. The Recruiter was friendly, engaging and great about describing the role and the team that was seeking a Manager.

Interview Questions

• Have you held a direct supervisor role and if so how many direct reports did you have?   1 Answer

Senior Assistant Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rocklin, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Rocklin, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

It was a very informative, relaxed and productive interview experience. It started out with the internal recruiter reaching out to me via email. This was followed by a phone interview with the internal recruiter. My information was passed on to the hiring manager and then I did a group interview. After the group interview I was called in for face to face interview. After this phase a background check was done and after this phase was successful I was offered the position.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rocklin, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Rocklin, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was quick and smooth with excellent feedback. It was very easy and relaxing talking to the HR representative along with the hiring manager. The later portions of in-person meetings and interviews were also very smooth and actually enjoyable.

Senior Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (Sacramento, CA) in July 2011.

Interview

Had strong employee refereral which help me move quickly through the interview process

Negotiation

fairly strait forward

Buyer Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rocklin, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (Rocklin, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

Applied online through my school. Got a call from a recruiter, seemed optimistic. Then talked to a Hiring Manager at the local location in Rocklin for a phone interview. About 2 weeks later, she called back to schedule me for a panel interview, where I was speaking with 4 individuals at once. They grilled me on my resume, education, and resume. Everything seemed to go well so I waited for when they told me they'd get back to me. After this date passed, I emailed the hiring manager that I spoke with and received a general boiler plate email stating that it wasn't a good fit later that day. It was a really long process that seemed to be going well. I'm pretty disappointed that they made me travel 2.5 hours for my in person interview, when the girl I spoke to was from the Rocklin campus anyways. Driving all that ways through the bay area sucked considering that it was for nothing.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rocklin, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Rocklin, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

I spoke to a representative at a career fair hosted by my university, submitted my application online. I received a phone call to set up a phone interview about a month later. The phone interview consisted of behavioral questions (make sure you take notes, they tested me to see if i was listening). Then a 1:1 interview followed where they assessed my fit to be apart of the team.

Interview Questions

• Strengths/Weaknesses among other behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation thus far, I have just accepted the offer.

Contracts Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rocklin, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Oracle (Rocklin, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

My interview was non-standard. Oracle had just acquired Sun and the manager was not allowed to hire full-time employees until the acquisition closed, so I was interviewed and hired as a contractor.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle angry customers who want their matters completed first?   Answer Question

Buyer IV Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rocklin, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Oracle (Rocklin, CA) in November 2008.

Interview

Initial phone interview was with the Oracle recruiter. If pass that, move on to a phone interview with the hiring manager, then a in-person interview with panel. Be prepared to be grilled on experience and why you want to work for Oracle. Cultural fit is very important to Oracle. Environment is very fast paced, multi-tasking, self-help company.

Interview Questions

• Are you aware of Oracle's corporate culture and would you fit in?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary was negotiable to a point. Vacation days was negotiable. Aim high and be persistent on salary requirements.