Oracle

3.2

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rocklin, CA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Oracle in July 2012.

The hiring and interview process was quick and smooth with excellent feedback. It was very easy and relaxing talking to the HR representative along with the hiring manager. The later portions of in-person meetings and interviews were also very smooth and actually enjoyable.

Senior Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Oracle in July 2011.

Had strong employee refereral which help me move quickly through the interview process

fairly strait forward

Buyer Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rocklin, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Oracle in May 2011.

Applied online through my school. Got a call from a recruiter, seemed optimistic. Then talked to a Hiring Manager at the local location in Rocklin for a phone interview. About 2 weeks later, she called back to schedule me for a panel interview, where I was speaking with 4 individuals at once. They grilled me on my resume, education, and resume. Everything seemed to go well so I waited for when they told me they'd get back to me. After this date passed, I emailed the hiring manager that I spoke with and received a general boiler plate email stating that it wasn't a good fit later that day. It was a really long process that seemed to be going well. I'm pretty disappointed that they made me travel 2.5 hours for my in person interview, when the girl I spoke to was from the Rocklin campus anyways. Driving all that ways through the bay area sucked considering that it was for nothing.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rocklin, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Oracle in April 2011.

I spoke to a representative at a career fair hosted by my university, submitted my application online. I received a phone call to set up a phone interview about a month later. The phone interview consisted of behavioral questions (make sure you take notes, they tested me to see if i was listening). Then a 1:1 interview followed where they assessed my fit to be apart of the team.

Interview Questions
    • Strengths/Weaknesses among other behavioral questions.   Answer Question
    No negotiation thus far, I have just accepted the offer.

Contracts Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rocklin, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Oracle in January 2010.

My interview was non-standard. Oracle had just acquired Sun and the manager was not allowed to hire full-time employees until the acquisition closed, so I was interviewed and hired as a contractor.

Interview Questions
    • How do you handle angry customers who want their matters completed first?   Answer Question

Buyer IV Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rocklin, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Oracle in November 2008.

Initial phone interview was with the Oracle recruiter. If pass that, move on to a phone interview with the hiring manager, then a in-person interview with panel. Be prepared to be grilled on experience and why you want to work for Oracle. Cultural fit is very important to Oracle. Environment is very fast paced, multi-tasking, self-help company.

Interview Questions
    • Are you aware of Oracle's corporate culture and would you fit in?   View Answer
    Salary was negotiable to a point. Vacation days was negotiable. Aim high and be persistent on salary requirements.