Oracle Sales Executive Interview Questions

Sales Executive Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Oracle.

Started out with a phone interview with the hiring manager. Then like others who have posted on Glassdoor, they flew me out to do a speed dating version of interviewing with various managers and team members. From there they checked out my references (only called two out of five), did a background check and had an offer seven days later. They will ask you your exact salary on the background check.

Interview Questions
  • Went off my resume, asked if i was ever under 100% and why.   Answer Question
No negotiation. They improved my base 6% from what I earn now. Sales commission was 1.5 times what they pay in salary. Overall, a great package if at 100% of plan. 401k matching is capped around $5k per year, which is much less than my current employer.

Other Interview Reviews for Oracle

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Oracle in July 2010.

Interview with PeopleSoft prior to purchase by Oracle. Two Interviews

Interview Questions
    • Don't recall a particularly unexpected or difficult question   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

The process took a dayinterviewed at Oracle in June 2009.

Corporate Recruiter arranged it and they had me fly into town. When i met with them they were dismissive and arrogant. Ultimately this is a waste of time. After they told me what the position entails we both agreed that it was not something i was interested in. The description in the interview was something completely different from what i had been prepared for by the recruiter.

Interview Questions
    • Are you prepared to make 60-90 cold calls a day?   View Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Oracle in May 2009.

I had several interviews with a full team of sales specialists and managers, culture is laser focus and delivering results very quickly. Be prepared to be questioned about details that aren't relevant to a business problem, but that fits their stack.

Interview Questions
    • Why I had not completely read the entire solution stack overview on their website.   Answer Question