Oracle

Updated Nov 22, 2014
Updated Nov 22, 2014

29 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Representative Interview

Interview process took about three months and I had five interviews. They ask very simple behavioral questions but the job is extremely competitive so you have to be creative with your answers. Basically they want to know if you are a good communicator and a hard working person. You don't have to be a business major to get the job.

Other Interview Reviews for Oracle

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Oracle.

I got an email from an on-campus recruiter to schedule a phone interview which lasted about 20 minutes.
    Why Oracle?
    Why sales?
    Did you have any cold calling experience?

I did not get into the second round interview, so I'm not sure what the second interview would be like.

Sale Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Oracle.

It was a very lengthy interview process and from start to finish it took 5 months' time. I first spoke with the VP of Sales and then with the Sales Director. There appeared to be an interest in hiring me, but there was a vast amount of time from the submission of my application to my last interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Oracle in October 2014.

Three rounds of interviews: 2 in person interviews and 1 phone interview. One interview was with the HR recruiter and the others were with Sales Reps. The first interview with the HR recruiter was a general interview asking basic question (Tell me about yourself. Why are you interested in this position? Tell me examples of times you were involved in sales? If not that's okay. Why are you a good fit for sales?). The other interviews went into more detail but were similar to the first interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chapel Hill, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chapel Hill, NC

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Oracle in September 2014.

Through college recruiting.
    Called me on the phone for pre-screening. It was very informal and I talked for the majority of the screening with questions about my resume and past experiences including school.
    2nd interview with manager on phone felt informal and at ease because of the easy-going nature of the manager.
    And a third interview face to face.

Sales Representative Interview

I ran across Oracle at a job fair at my school. I interviewed with a recruiter over Skype. I then had a phone interview with a Sales Manager in SF.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

I applied online – interviewed at Oracle in April 2014.

Skype interview then Phone interview. Skype interview was an informational interview + some questions about why sales, why oracle, etc. Then a phone interview with someone who had my position who asked similar questions. I could tell by the end of this interview that I was going to get the job.

They were hiring too many people it seemed like

Sales Representative Interview

This was an informational interview over the phone, and I did not hear back after this.

Interview Questions
    • Sell me a museum membership (I used to work at a museum).   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Oracle in February 2014.

Applied through university, got an interview, and and another one with senior management

Sales Representative Interview

Recruited at college career fair to come in and interview with their recruiter, after was offered a time to have a phone interview to speak with someone from management

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time that you failed, what do you think are the key components to success, etc.   Answer Question