Oracle Interview Questions in San Diego, CA

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Oracle in October 2013.

Interview process went quickly, from initial email contact to phone interview in less than 3 days. 7 days later there was a Skype interview that went very well. It was very well thought out on the interviewers side and was a positive experience over all. The fact that the req was put on hold through Q4 just knocked the wind out of my sails.

Interview Questions
    • Why would you want to work in such a high stress position?   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Oracle in September 2010.

As with most companies, an interview in a company can vary widely depending on who just happens to be your interviewer(s). This particular interview was less technical and focused more on the "soft skills" - what was my work style preference, how did I handle conflicts with others, etc etc. The technical part was average difficulty.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

The process took 3 months - interviewed at Oracle in January 2011.

I had two phone interviews with team members and then face to face breakfast interview with the Vice President for the group. No offer was made even though the interview was brief and pleasant. Basically, just listened to the VP talk about Exalogic and Exadata and how booming the business was for Oracle.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about your experience with Sybase.   View Answer

Worked for Oracle? Contribute to the Community!