Oracle Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

Updated Jun 29, 2015

2.9

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Oracle (San Francisco, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

I got the recruiter's information from a friend and was given a phone interview right away. I later had 2 in person interviews. It was not intimidating at all. You just have to be passionate about sales. Although I was really confident, I wasn't really passionate about working in sales and they were able to tell.

Business Development Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Oracle (Redwood City, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

Applied through a college recruiter on campus. Had a phone screen with recruiter and then two phone interviews with the hiring manager. Relatively simple interview process. They ask behavioral questions as well as give you a run down on the company and product line you would be supporting.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Oracle (Redwood City, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

Applied online and recruiter contacted
    After initial phone with recruiter , phone screen with interviewer , followed by onsite interviews.
    Standard questions based on relevant past experience
    Lot of pl/sql , java related questions were asked
    Technical questions related to the work
    Behavioral questions at the end

Applications Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Oracle (Redwood City, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

Initial Phone interview -> Hiring Manager phone interview -> in person #1 -> in person #2 -> Offer letter (usually, depends on hiring manager / job opportunity)

Traditional interview process for a large company. Things can take time but make sure to touch base with your recruiter / hiring manager as things progress if the next steps are unclear.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to work at Oracle? What do you know about Oracle?   1 Answer
    • What experience do you have in sales and IT?   1 Answer
    • What makes you a good sales professional?   1 Answer

Principal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Oracle (Redwood City, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

Lengthy interview process with multiple technical calls. The approval process was long. I did not think I was going to get a call back. I am glad I did not give up, I am very satisfied with my new job. The interviewers were SMEs on the Oracle products giving appropriate feedback on the accuracy of my responses.

Interview Questions

• Describe the usage of Oracle's table partitioning and how it is used to improve performance on queries.   1 Answer

Software Developer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Oracle (Redwood City, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

The process is quite simple. Depends on what team and what position you are interviewing with. I met with three teams at the Oracle HQs in Redwood shores in a single day. Also had a lunch with an alumni of my school. The whole process was very smooth. HRs are very nice and the people who interviewed me are also very friendly. They didn't ask any challenging question. We talked about my background and what their group do for most of the time with some basic questions on Java, multithreading and Algortihms.

Interview Questions

• Some teams ask technical(Algorithms and Java) questions while others concentrate on behavioral and communication skills.
      Algorithm question- Print the complete ancestral chain in a given n-Array tree.(You have to print all the parents till the root of each node of a given n-Array tree)

Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Oracle (San Francisco, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

There are several people you need to interview with - manager, peers, and members from other departments. The questions are pretty much the same, but you have to answer the questions in a way that is relevant to the person's role who is interviewing you.

Oracle Direct Account Manager/Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Oracle (Redwood City, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

2 phone interviews, 1 in person interview (panel interview- 3 people) It took 3 months after the interview for them to make the offer because of how long their "Workflow" takes. The whole process was extremely frustrating and I almost accepted another job because it took so long. They told me they wanted to hire me the day after I interviewed and it took 3 months after that for them to make the offer. The whole process should have been a red flag of what was to come...

Interview Questions

• What was your sales cycle like at your last position?   1 Answer

Cloud Deal Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Oracle (Redwood City, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

Easy. General HR recruiter will call you for a 15-30 min interview. In office interview will be with 2-3 managers. Basically, can you manage your time and are you a normal person? Final "test" is a full background check where every detail of your resume will need to be verified. Probably the hardest part of the process.

Interview Questions

• If you had 10 things that needed to get done at the same time, how would you prioritize them?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Oracle (Redwood City, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Overall, very relaxed. There were two interviewers from the team and they both just asked questions to get to know me. The office is very nice and inviting and the location is beautiful. The actual interview lasted no more than 45 minutes and was conducted in a small office room. The interviewers walked me out afterward and told me we would be in contact. The position went to someone else though.