Oracle Interview Questions in Seattle, WA

4.0

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Ruby On Rails Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Oracle in March 2014.

Had 2 calls for their division Blue Kai. Had a technical exam. It was strictly Ruby coding. I started to try and solved it in Psuedo code and then was told that was the wrong answer. I got flustered because the interviewer was not patient and seemed to be on a deadline.

Interview Questions
    • @here.each_with_index do |index| baby.count[] p [@here]end   Answer Question

Principal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Oracle in January 2010.

the interview process did involve a lot of questions and also a lot of phone screens and then an onsite interview which meant flying to a location of where a partner lived in their state and you had to meet up with them for a cup of coffee. overall it wasnt bad

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bellevue, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Oracle in November 2009.

Initial interview was by phone with remote hiring manager. 2nd interview was in-person with hiring manager. 3rd interview was by phone with peer to hiring manager. 4th interview was in-person with peer to hiring manager. 5th interview was by phone with Executive to hiring manager. Very regimented process, but didn't seem to follow any formal structure. Although the hiring manager made the final decision, the other interviewees had to be "on board".

Interview Questions
    • what qualities would you look for when hiring new employees?   Answer Question

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through other source. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Oracle in April 2009.

Oracle interviews all employees by a minimum of two peers from the organization that will be hiring you.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a difficult customer and how you managed a hostile situation.   Answer Question
    Oracle matched my current salary and title but did provide a raise or title promotion.

Worked for Oracle? Contribute to the Community!