Oracle

Average Difficulty
14 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

San Diego, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Oracle in October 2013.

Interview Details – Interview process went quickly, from initial email contact to phone interview in less than 3 days. 7 days later there was a Skype interview that went very well. It was very well thought out on the interviewers side and was a positive experience over all. The fact that the req was put on hold through Q4 just knocked the wind out of my sails.

Interview Question – Why would you want to work in such a high stress position?   View Answer

Senior Consultant

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Oracle.

Interview Details – Very long process. Took almost 3 months.

Interview Question – simple questions on your background and experience mostly.   Answer Question

Denver, CO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Oracle in January 2009.

Interview Details – I met with the local hiring manager at the airport along with another employee which was unusual. The process went relatively quickly as I was referred by a current employee. I had expected to go to an initial training course for the module I was hired for but went straight to work onsite, hit the ground running.

Interview Question – One manager wanted to know every single version and release of every software application and module I had experience with. I found that very unusual and difficult to go back and get all of it.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I provided the current salary I was making and giving 10% more, plus the opportunity to earn overtime which I was pleased with.

Senior Consultant

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Oracle in August 2009.

Interview Details – Requires strong technical skills, speciality in Oracle products

Interview Question – Complex System intgeration questions, ERP module speciality and Integration questions   Answer Question

Fort Worth, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Oracle in December 2012.

Interview Details – I was contacted directly by a recruiter within Oracle's organization. From start to finish the hire/offer process took approximately one and a half months and encompassed 4 interviews. Each interview was conducted by a higher ranking individual and ended with the hiring manager. The offer was extended but finalization of the process took another month. The application process is online and fairly easy to get through while the background check was extesive.

Interview Question – What was the "easiest" JD Edwards implementation you have ever participated in, and why was it easy?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation was necessary as the offer was on par with what I expected.

Noida (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Oracle.

Interview Details – Online Application or Employee Referral followed by, Call from HR Recruiter or Technical manager for technical telephonic interview followed by one 2 one discussion and HR Interview with salary negotiations round. sometime there can be multiple rounds of interview as well depending upon the GBU hiring. Normal Process followed by all IT Companies in India.

Negotiation Details – N/A

Interviewed at Oracle

Interview Details – took over an year to get selected due to internal reorg. 2 phone interviews and 1 face to face interview. Interview process was average and not very tough. can expect lot of questions though so be prepared well on Oracle business

Interview Question – where do you see yourself in 5 years   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Oracle in March 2011.

Interview Details – I am available for interview with in my contact details

Interview Question – How you can handle Project without Gaps   View Answer

Mumbai (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Oracle in March 2010.

Interview Details – 2 rounds of technical interview and 1 round of HR. Current interview processes are more detailed with 3 rounds.

Negotiation Details – NO negotiation, they did not entertain any negotiation

Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Oracle in June 2009.

Interview Details – It took me 4 days to give interviews. There were several rounds such as Written, Technical and HR.

Interview Question – To write a program   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – NO

Interviews for Top Jobs at Oracle

Worked for Oracle? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Oracle Senior Consultant interview questions and advice. All 14 interview reviews posted anonymously by Oracle employees and interview candidates.